This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by zuzannaR 5 months, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
January 25, 2020 at 10:14 am #5361199

zuzannaR

I have 2 sign-up forms on my website - one in the footer and one on the Home page.

1. I have sent both forms for translation in the Translation Manager, but I didn't have the bridge plugin installed at that time.

I translated the footer plugin and on the front end, not only the form wasn't translated, but also the formatting of ALL THE MC4WP FORMS I have on the website has been stripped to the BASIC LAYOUT.

When checking MC4WP backend, the layout is still there, but it just doesn't appear on the frontend. I tried desactivating the WPML plugins, but it doesn't change a thing. My personalized appearence of the forms will not appear on the website.

I have no idea how to fix it.

2. After installing the bridge plugin, I translated the second form, but it doesn't appear on the website. On the English page (default lang) the form is there, but on the Spanish one (translation) there's an empty space.

January 25, 2020 at 11:28 am #5361303

zuzannaR