This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 8:03 am

muhammadB-3

I am trying to:
Translate the same products from English to Arabic stock gets if the default language is changed from English to Arabic and now when im adding a new product in English and then translating it to Arabic stocks gets 0?

July 23, 2019 at 12:58 pm
July 23, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4266523

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Already escalated to our compatibility team, let's hope this get solved quickly.

July 24, 2019 at 11:00 am #4273635

muhammadB-3

Kindly Update me whats the status,

July 24, 2019 at 12:19 pm #4274341

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

Our developers already took the ticket but they still haven't figured out the reason why this is happening so they are still investigating.

July 25, 2019 at 6:00 am #4279339

muhammadB-3

Any Update?

July 25, 2019 at 9:14 am #4281227

Alejandro
Supporter

Not yet. i gave high priority to this ticket so as soon as they reply, i'll update you.

July 27, 2019 at 12:24 pm #4293465

muhammadB-3

Dear Alejandro,
Kindly update us now its been more than 4+ days .

July 28, 2019 at 8:18 am #4295175

muhammadB-3

Mr.Alejandro,
Kindly Update ??

July 29, 2019 at 6:59 am #4297245

muhammadB-3

Should i open a new ticket if you cant solve it ?? this is urgent kindly reply now its more than a week

July 29, 2019 at 7:42 am #4297415

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

You don't need to open another ticket because this one was already escalated to our developers.The problem is that the status of the tickets keeps changing and puts it on the bottom of the list of the developers queue (it will keep changing as long as you keep answering)

They are still working on this, but please don't change the status of the ticket until they can take it (i will ask for updates again today, but please know this is a compatibility issue and if the author of the plugin with the problem doesn't respond to our queries, the process will take longer).

I suggest at this point that you please ask the author of your plugin to also try to get in touch with us, that way we could solve the problem way faster.

Regards.

July 29, 2019 at 4:23 pm #4301875

Alejandro
Supporter

Our developers and i tried to replicate the problem again after days and days of testing but we can't replicate the problem anymore!

Can you please try again now on this same sandbox and see if you replicate the problem again? please record yourself if possible.

I'm starting to believe this problem is actually on the server side, because now the server is not slow as it was before and we couldn't replicate it even though we tried at least 10 times today following your videos step by step!

This is the sandbox site: hidden link

And can you confirm you keep having the same issue now on your site (i guess the answer will still be yes).

The topic ‘[Closed] After Translating the product to arabic it stock value gets 0’ is closed to new replies.