This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.34 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
August 12, 2019 at 2:32 pm

wirathipT

I am trying to: After translation, all the products are showing "Out of stock". I can't resolve.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: My products details are not showing in dashboard when i view thai language. I could see not access icon on product meta-fields

Instead, I got: I need to translate all post, products in both Thai and English. Please guide me resolve my issue

August 12, 2019 at 2:41 pm #4381701

wirathipT

I could still see a "warning icon" on "Attribute" in woocommerce Multilingual Section of Woocommerce. Please help me sort this.

August 14, 2019 at 1:05 am #4391223

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support and sorry for the bit of waiting here. As regarding your questions:

1 - " After translation, all the products are showing "Out of stock". I can't resolve."

Please, try a product stock synchronization in your WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Troubleshooting you can reach it directly at: hidden link.

2 - "My products details are not showing in dashboard when i view thai language"

Which specific details are missing? Please, let me these details here and how to reproduce it in your website, it will help me to provide you with an accurate and detailed answer.

3 - "I need to translate all post, products in both Thai and English"

Please, refer to our instructions at: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#products and let me know if you still face issues when translating your products. I will be glad in providing you with more details in case you have specific questions on how to proceed.

4 - "I could still see a "warning icon" on "Attribute" in woocommerce Multilingual Section of Woocommerce"

Please, take a look at the status bar of your WooCommerce Multilingual settings in order to learn more on how to proceed regarding these warnings.

Please, let me know if you need any additional details and clarifications. Have a nice day.