This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 27, 2019 at 11:10 am

lukasK-33

Hi,

First of all nice job with plugin. I try it for the first time. I did translation of my website from ENG language to SVK "Slovencina" and after translation webpage look different, please see original (correct page) hidden link and SVK translated version hidden link. Looks different, on the top of the page is "DOMOV"(mean home) - it should not be there, missing 2 products under slider and icons are bigger (I customized it witch css in original page).

How can I solve this issues ?

Thank you and have a great day !

July 29, 2019 at 5:03 am #4296973

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have tried to login to your site but WP login info that you have provided is not working here.

To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] After translation webpage looks different and missing elements’ is closed to new replies.