This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
March 25, 2019 at 8:29 pm

patrickS-43

I am trying to: apply setting

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

March 26, 2019 at 9:08 am #3460617

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please tell how to reproduce the issue? I tried to navigate WPML Settings and I was not able to reproduce the issue. I might have missed something. Could you please elaborate further so I can understand the issue better? It would be great if you could also share some screenshots.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

March 26, 2019 at 12:17 pm #3462143

patrickS-43

Just go to WPML menu in admin panel, settings, and click apply at the bottom

March 27, 2019 at 3:58 am #3467477

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I was now able to reproduce the issue in your site.

In order to continue debugging this issue without affecting your site, could you please provide a snapshot of your site so we can debug it locally? Here are the step to do this with Duplicator plugin: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/.

Your next reply will be private so you can leave a download link for your snapshot archive. Since the created files may be big, for sharing purposes, you could use services like DropBox and Google Drive among others. Kindly send both the ...archive.zip and the ...installer.php files.

Please also check our support privacy policy https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] After update (4.2.4.1) blank page when apply is clicked in setting’ is closed to new replies.