This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 1, 2019 at 11:26 am #4118381

emmanuelleS

I am trying to:see my page again !

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: All the page I can see in my dashboard

Instead, I got:Nothing! Header & Footer but nothing between

July 1, 2019 at 11:55 am #4118559

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I see all the pages work fine in both language:
1. French : hidden link
2. English : hidden link

Please check in incognito mode.
Hopefully, this is just a caching issue.

Let me know if you need anything else regarding this.

Regards,
Riffaz.

July 3, 2019 at 6:33 am #4132249

emmanuelleS

Hi Riffaz,

Thank you for your reply but I don't understand your answers. Of course it's not just a caching issue, I try it on many computers and if you click on my link : hidden link
you will see the page is empty. Have you watched my pictures in attachment?

Kind regards,
Emmanuelle

July 3, 2019 at 11:08 am #4135277

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Rifaz is off for the day I will cover him during his absence, I hope that would be okay with you.

I can reproduce the issue in my browser. It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

Also, try to use Google Chrome built-in console to see if there are any errors displayed when you try to it. You can access the console from your Settings > Tools > JavaScript Console

Please share server error logs which are different than WordPress debug log, You can ask your hosting provider to help you in this case.

Kind regards
Raja

July 8, 2019 at 4:50 am #4159033

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Thanks for your efforts, Debug log will be created once you access the pages.

In order to take a closer look and check a few parameters, I would request you to share temporary access to your site. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

If you don't see the form below, please don't add your credentials as they will be publicly exposed: hidden link

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] After update of WPML Multilingual plugin page is empty’ is closed to new replies.