Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Leif-Erik 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
March 5, 2015 at 3:01 pm #571793

Leif-Erik

I have updated: To most recent version for Superstore theme 1.2.1, WooCommerce 2.3.5, Woocommerce Multilingual 3.5.2, WordPress 4.1.1. But the store stop working normal

I visited this URL: modehusetchic.se

I expected to see: My shop as normal - but homepage not working

Instead, I got: Language switcher gone, pruducts gone etc.

March 5, 2015 at 3:03 pm #571798

Leif-Erik

Currently I have deactivated - WooCommerce Multilingual. This have made the shop to come back to almost normal.

March 5, 2015 at 6:47 pm #572010

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Thank you.

March 17, 2015 at 7:40 pm #580549

Leif-Erik

It seems with latests update I can now switch on the WooCommerce Multilingual