This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 25, 2019 at 1:07 am #3677647

Diego

Dear,

After updating the plugin WooCommerce Multilingual (I have the latest version of all plugins) the resources of the server go to 100% and hang php. The only way to get back to normal is to deactivate WooCommerce Multilingual.

I deleted WooCommerce Multilingual and downloaded WooCommerce Multilingual again, I activated WooCommerce Multilingual and again the same thing happens.

SITE: hidden link

April 25, 2019 at 3:43 am #3678703

Diego

URL: hidden link

2019/04/25 00:39:07 [error] 31952#31952: *37239 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 69632 bytes) in /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-includes/wp-db.$
PHP message: PHP Stack trace:
PHP message: PHP 1. {main}() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-admin/admin.php:0
PHP message: PHP 2. do_action() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-admin/admin.php:253
PHP message: PHP 3. WP_Hook->do_action() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-includes/plugin.php:465
PHP message: PHP 4. WP_Hook->apply_filters() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:310
PHP message: PHP 5. WCML_Admin_Menus::render_menus() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:286
PHP message: PHP 6. WCML_Menus_Wrap->show() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/admin-menus/class-wcml-admin-menus.php:79
PHP message: PHP 7. WCML_Menus_Wrap->get_view() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templating/class-wpml-templates-factory.php:40
PHP message: PHP 8. WCML_Menus_Wrap->get_model() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templating/class-wpml-templates-factory.php:57
PHP message: PHP 9. WCML_Menus_Wrap->get_current_menu_content() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/class-wcml-menus-wrap.php:173
PHP message: PHP 10. WCML_Status_UI->get_view() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/class-wcml-menus-wrap.php:252
PHP message: PHP 11. WCML_Status_UI->get_model() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templating/class-wpml-templates-factory.php:57
PHP message: PHP 12. WCML_Status_Products_UI->get_view() /var/www/arandu.com.ar/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/template-classes/status/class-wcml-status-ui.php:46

April 25, 2019 at 3:55 am #3678717

Diego

Dear,

I had to hide the English language because I got the following error in all of its product pages

[error] 31950 # 31950: * 38049 readv () failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading upstream, client: *****, server: arandu.com.ar, request : "GET /en/product/2500n-long-sleeve-striped-blue-and-white-man-shirt/ HTTP / 1.1", upstream: "hidden link: /run/php/php7.2-fpm .sock: ", host:"arandu.com.ar"

I expect a prompt response.

April 25, 2019 at 1:38 pm #3682875

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Deigo,

Could you please provide us a snapshot of your site. We have some known performance issues with the latest version of WCML which is already reported and a patch has been released by our developer but this seems to differ. I would like to check this in my local setup.

You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Kind regards
Raja

April 26, 2019 at 6:54 am #3688093

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the duplicator package, I can reproduce the issue and confirm the issue is the same as the one already reported to our developer. the fix will be released soon. I am adding the ticket to the escalated list for better follow up.

I will let you soon as soon as I receive an update in the escalated ticket.

I request your patience in this regard.

Kind regards
Raja

April 26, 2019 at 9:28 am #3689237

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

We have released a new version of WooCommerce Multilingual 4.6.2 with the fix for your issue, Please update to the latest version. As a security step secure a backup of your site.

Please let me know the results

Kind regards
Raja

April 27, 2019 at 3:57 am #3694565

Diego

Dear,

Version 4.6.2 does not solve the problem. Can you please check again?

Thank you.

April 29, 2019 at 5:48 am #3700099

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Diego,

Kindly apologize, We have identified another issue with the latest version of WooCoomerce which is causing a similar issue. We will be releasing another fix possibly by the end of the day, I will keep you posted.

Kind regards
Raja

April 29, 2019 at 8:53 am #3701329

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

We have released a new patched version with a fix of your issue. Please update WooCommerce Multilingual to the version 4.6.2.1.

Kind regards
Raja

May 2, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3724975

Diego

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!