This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
February 14, 2019 at 4:27 am #3197453

sylvainG-5

Hello,

As there was list of plugins to updated (WPML Multilingual CMS, String Translation, Translation Management, WooCommerce Multilingual) we did update plugins to our site and getting a list of errors after updating.

Kindly please see the attached file.

Thank you.

February 14, 2019 at 8:19 am #3198072

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Please try the following: Please backup your site completely before proceeding.

-Go to WPML->Support.
-Scroll down to the bottom and click the "troubleshooting" link.
-In the "Clean up" section find the "Fix element_type collation" button. Click it.

Does it help?

Kind regards,
Dennis

February 15, 2019 at 4:15 am #3202775

sylvainG-5

Hello,

As you asked to do by taking backup we followed steps but nothing changed and remains showing error.

Thank you.

February 15, 2019 at 6:47 am #3202934

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your updates.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take deeper look at the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. You next reply will be set to private.

I also would like to ask your permission to install Ari Adminer (https://wordpress.org/plugins/ari-adminer/) so I can check your database.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to BACKUP the site before providing us access.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] After updating the plugins showing error’ is closed to new replies.