This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
December 11, 2018 at 5:59 am #2987207

kotaroS

After updating WPML, Jobs queue has not shown any job.
So now I cannot export or import xliff files..
How to fix this?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

December 11, 2018 at 8:10 pm #2990269

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

Are any error messages appearing? If you have not seen it yet, please, could you enable debug to see if any error message is displayed? To do it, please check the steps in our documentation: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then try again to check the problem. If any error message appears, please paste here in the post for me to see.

Also, please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

December 12, 2018 at 12:59 am #2990798

kotaroS

Thanks for your support!
I activated debug-mode, then find these messages;

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function AMP_Validated_URL_Post_Type::filter_the_title_in_post_list_table(), 1 passed in /www/ethnolab_387/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /www/ethnolab_387/public/wp-content/plugins/amp/includes/validation/class-amp-validated-url-post-type.php:1897 Stack trace: #0 /www/ethnolab_387/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): AMP_Validated_URL_Post_Type::filter_the_title_in_post_list_table('\xE5\x8F\xB0\xE7\x81\xA3\xE9\x81\xB8\xE8\x88\x89\xE7\xB5\x90...') #1 /www/ethnolab_387/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('\xE5\x8F\xB0\xE7\x81\xA3\xE9\x81\xB8\xE8\x88\x89\xE7\xB5\x90...', Array) #2 /www/ethnolab_387/public/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/menu/translation-queue/class-wpml-translations-queue-jobs-model.php(51): apply_filters('the_title', '\xE5\x8F\xB0\xE7\x81\xA3\xE9\x81\xB8\xE8\x88\x89\xE7\xB5\x90...') #3 /www/ethnolab_387/public/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-mana in /www/ethnolab_387/public/wp-content/plugins/amp/includes/validation/class-amp-validated-url-post-type.php on line 1897

December 12, 2018 at 3:37 pm #2994174

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. The message seems to be some compatibility issue with the AMP plugin.

I was able to replicate this issue in my testing environment. I will contact our compatibility team so they can test.

To ensure that this plugin is made compatible with WPML we need to contact the plugin author and work with him on resolving the issue.

I have forwarded the details to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team and they will contact the author. Our Compatibility Team will work with the author of the plugin for this to work properly.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

Thank you.

December 13, 2018 at 12:12 am #2995147

kotaroS

That's great!
For now I inactivated AMP-plugin and can export/import xliff files.
Thanks a lot

December 13, 2018 at 3:33 pm #2998476

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Perfect! Bruno will get back to you as soon as he is back from vacations and/or our Compatibility team has any information to bring you.

Regards,
Andrés

December 31, 2018 at 3:52 pm #3045738

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Just to let you know that this issue will be solved in our next WPML release.

Best regards,
Andrés

January 4, 2019 at 7:00 am #3055390

kotaroS

Thanks for let me know this information!

July 30, 2019 at 5:23 pm #4309855

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

Just to update this ticket, is AMP working correctly with WPML?

From the tests I did, the problem was fixed in previous versions and should no longer be causing any issues. Could you please confirm that the issue is resolved?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] After updating WPML, Jobs queue has not shown any job’ is closed to new replies.