This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
August 13, 2019 at 12:46 pm #4388117

Ole Hübbe

Hi WPML-Support,

In continuation of the last job back start July there are 3 jobs out of 39 jobs that do not want to complete in Cow-Welfare WordPress session. In our Translation Hub we have status 'delivered' without any errors.

How can it be that its 3 jobs out of 39 jobs?

What's wrong? is it WordPress setup? or is it Translation Hub that fails?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Ole

August 13, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4388771

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello Ole,

I am truly sorry for the inconveniences.

I am not sure yet where the issue may be. As it worked with other jobs I don't think it is a setup matter. It may be a problem with these particular jobs or maybe a hiccup in the servers communication.

We need to investigate a bit to know where is the problem.

What's the status of these three jobs in the site? Still "in progress"? If not, can you please resend the jobs to translate and try to fetch them again?

Can you please go to WPML > Translation Management > Translation Dashboard and click on "Check status and get translations"

If the issue persists, please provide me with the Communication Log: WPML > Support > Communication log.

Also, please provide the debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations.
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

Let me know your results, please.

Kind regards,

Otto

The topic ‘[Closed] After uploading translated files to TransHub,Translation jobs still in progress’ is closed to new replies.