This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
July 5, 2019 at 11:45 am #4150919

Ole Hübbe

I am trying to:
After I have uploaded the translated files to Translation Hub the translation jobs are still in progress in WPML.
(earlier we have made a test with only one file for translation, here we had problems too, but here your supporter Otto was able to help solving the problem).

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The status of the translation jobs should be "Complete".

Instead, I got:
The status of the jobs is "In progress".

July 8, 2019 at 12:03 pm #4162193

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I have checked these jobs and they were hanging, so I downloaded them to our Translation Proxy server, and as I can see that some of them have been downloaded to the client site correctly, so can you please go to WPML -> Translation Management, and click on "Check state and get translations" and see if all the jobs will be downloaded correctly.

Best regards.

July 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm #4162929

Ole Hübbe

Hi Ahmed,
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried this several times, but unfortunately the download stops after a while.
I have attached a screen shot, where you can see it says: "Checking translation jobs status. Please don't close this page! You are downloading 39 jobs".
But the process hangs.
Do you know how to proceed so all jobs will be downloaded correctly?
Best regards
Per

July 8, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4163063

Ole Hübbe

Hi Ahmed,
After switching to another page and then return to the Translation Dashboard page, all pages are now having the correct status "Complete".
The problem is solved.
Thanks for your help.
Best regards
Per

August 12, 2019 at 9:59 am #4379887

Ole Hübbe

Hi WPML-Support,

In continuation of the last job back start July there are 3 jobs out of 39 jobs that do not want to complete in Cow-Welfare WordPress session. In our Translation Hub we have status 'delivered' without any errors.

How can it be that its 3 jobs out of 39 jobs?

What's wrong? is it WordPress setup? or is it Translation Hub that fails?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Ole

August 19, 2019 at 2:45 pm #4416945

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi Ole,

This ticket has been closed, so can you please open a new ticket for your issue.

Best regards.