Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by davidN-51 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author Posts
April 28, 2021 at 3:22 pm #8645927

davidN-51

Hello,

I have opened a ticket about this but I am frustrated with the amount of time it is taking to get a reply. The problem is on a live site and we are loosing sales. The previous ticket was a little long and confusing so you can close it: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woodmart-quick-view-and-add-to-cart-is-not-working-on-the-second-language/

The ajax add to cart feature (or the add to cart on the quick view) is not working on the category pages in our secondary languages (DE/FR). All plugins are up-to-date and this is not theme related (we checked). We disabled all plugins except for WooCommerce and WMPL and the problem persisted.

We then took a copy of the website and moved it to another URL (a different TLD) so we could make further tests. Strangely this exact copy of the website works perfectly without any issue on the other TLD (same hosting account).

So it seems the issue has something to do with WPML and our URL. Maybe there is some cache causing this issue.

As soon as someone replies, please let me add a URL in the private window so I can show you the problem.

Thank you

April 28, 2021 at 5:09 pm #8646957

davidN-51

We changes our hosting from Nginx to Apache and for soem odd reason the problem has gone away, but maybe it's temprary! We monitor the sites and see if it stays that way!