The ajax add to cart feature (or the add to cart on the quick view) is not working on the category pages in our secondary languages (DE/FR). All plugins are up-to-date and this is not theme related (we checked). We disabled all plugins except for WooCommerce and WMPL and the problem persisted.
We then took a copy of the website and moved it to another URL (a different TLD) so we could make further tests. Strangely this exact copy of the website works perfectly without any issue on the other TLD (same hosting account).
So it seems the issue has something to do with WPML and our URL. Maybe there is some cache causing this issue.
As soon as someone replies, please let me add a URL in the private window so I can show you the problem.