This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 1:20 am

winsonL

I am trying to: Starting to do basic setup of WPML for site translation.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: As soon as click on Products => All Products.

I expected to see: To show product page and allow me to add or edit product information.

Instead, I got: forward to Alidropship License Key page, as if my license key is not working, and require to activate.

April 30, 2019 at 10:42 am #3710385

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Please try to reproduce the issue in a clean Sandbox installation hidden link.

The sandbox site has WPML and WooCommerce installed, please finish the WPML setup and install Alidropship plugin. Check whether you can reproduce the same issue when you try to access the products page.

Please let me know the results. I will check the details once i hear from you.

Kind regards
Raja

May 2, 2019 at 1:10 am #3720463

winsonL

Having compatibility issue, please see error below, require higher version of PHP.

Ooops! You installed AliDropship Woo plugin for PHP 7.2, but your version of PHP is 5.6.37. Please download and install AliDropship Woo plugin for PHP 5.6.

Anyway, the Alidropship Woo Plugin has a registered license key that is site specific, but I'm willing to try what I can before I ask for refund from WPML.

Regards,
Winson

May 2, 2019 at 10:19 am #3723717

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

That's a catch, I can't get an earlier version of the plugin. Please provide a snapshot copy of your site. You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I have enabled private reply for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

May 5, 2019 at 11:55 pm #3744081

winsonL

Hi Raja, Sorry I don't think I can provide the compress site for you do troubleshoot, because this is a customer live wordpress site, and I can't get the permission to run duplicator and upload to you. I guess my only option now is to apply for refund. Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Winson

May 6, 2019 at 3:16 am #3744725

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Winson,

Is it possible for you to clone the site to our private server so that we can have a detailed look? You might have to install a migration plugin rest will be taken care if you follow the migration instruction. Please let me know if that is okay I will send the details about the migration in my next reply.

Kind regards
Raja

May 7, 2019 at 2:44 pm #3759393

winsonL

I will try, I do have admin right to wp-admin, I already install translatepress on the server because I have to move the project along for the customer. Anyway, once it is clone then you can do whatever you have to figure out the issue, and then let me know the result. Please do reply with instruction.

Regards,
Winson

May 8, 2019 at 6:43 am #3764081

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Winson,

I have checked this further. It seems like the Alidrop Plugin is not compatible with WPML, I have checked our internal document there is a previous case where the Author of Alidrop plugin contacted us. We can't proceed with the usual testing workflow because of alidrop plugin usses encoded files.

I'm afraid you can't use Alidrop plugin with WPML, If you wish to obtain a refund, please visit the refund policy page https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

Kind regards
Raja