This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by abdullaha-47 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
October 8, 2018 at 7:12 pm

abdullaha-47

I am trying to contact you but know one answer why??this is the third ticket.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
you can see the pages align difference.
Arabic page : (hidden link)
English page : (hidden link)

I expected to see the Arabic page like the English page. the whole page align from (left to right).

Instead, I got the whole Arabic page align from (right to left).

I know the nature of Arabic language is align from (right to left). But I don't want the whole page align like that. I just want the text like that.

I hope you answer to the ticket as fast as you can.
best regard, Abdullah

October 9, 2018 at 8:45 pm #2802124

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Hello, I can see that Ahmed is already assisting you in the Arabic forum. Please continue working with him in that ticket to avoid confusion following up with multiple tickets. Please mark this as resolved since it is a duplicate ticket. Thank you for understanding.

October 10, 2018 at 10:29 am #2803850

abdullaha-47

Hi Lauren
I hope you froward this ticket to Ahmad. cause for some reason I couldn't answer to him I don't know why?.
And he asked me about some important information. And this information here in this ticket.

So please help me and froward thi ticket to him.

October 10, 2018 at 1:05 pm #2804360

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for providing the credentials, I have tried to log-in, but the credentials are not working for me, so can you please check if they are working, and I will set the next reply to be private in case you want to share new credentials.

Best Regards.

October 13, 2018 at 10:52 pm #2814579

abdullaha-47

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!