This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
January 28, 2019 at 2:17 am #3133634

sylvainG-5

I am trying to:
Translating Form field
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Each translation appears, alone, on the submit listing in each language

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
Here the problem:
I created form fields with Listingpro theme to be added on the submit listing page for lisiting owner on backend.
But when we translate these form fields in other languages, these translations will also be showed, together, with the original english form fields on the submit listing page, either the submit listing page is in English, French, Portugeuse…
So if I have 10 form fields and 10 languages, I will have 100 fields in the submit listing page (which is super confusing and impossible to understand for users)...

See on the attached image: The form fields "1-test-English-to-French" is also appearing as his french translation "1-test-Anglais-Francais".
See on the attached image: The form fields "Massage Duration-test" is also appearing as his french translation "Durée des soins – Test" and Portuguese translation "Duraçao massagem test"

Please tell us how to fix that
Thanks
Sylvain

January 28, 2019 at 3:17 pm #3136231

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Sylvain,

I can see that you're using the ListingPro theme. However, this theme is not a part of our compatible themes list (https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/) and the author is not offering support for WPML either (hidden link).

In this case, I think you should reach out to the theme authors and see if they can have a look at this to filter the fields and make them appear for just one language at a time.

The topic ‘[Closed] All form fields translations is all languages are showed in each languages page’ is closed to new replies.