Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lorry Gombos 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
December 18, 2018 at 1:03 pm #3012206

Lorry Gombos

We are using All in one SEO but when we try to edit Title and Description for each product, it does not show any field to enter those details even I did follow everything from here: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/translating-all-in-one-seo/and translate content. Can you please check that? Thanks

December 19, 2018 at 9:03 am #3015345

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi There, welcome to our forum, I will be helping you with your ticket.

It seems like you are using WordPress 5.0.1 with WordPress core editor Gutenberg.

Can you please give us some information to help you better:
1) Does it happen during translation or when you add new products?
2) Try temporarily disabling WPML plugin, observer whether you are able to see the fields.
3) Install and activate Classic Editor. does it help?

I would request you to take a safe backup of your site and database.

Please let me know the results. I will be happy to help you further.
Thank you.

December 19, 2018 at 2:39 pm #3016931

Lorry Gombos

Hi Raja,

1) This happen to every single translated product, no matter if it is added now or before. Note: We are talking about All in one SEO plugin fields that for original products is normally seen, but for translated products cannot be seen or added.
2) If I disable WPML plugin, then there will be no translated content, so I'm not sure what's your point in suggesting me this.
3) What classic editor has to do with this? Nope, but you are basically aiming wrong thing.

I've created testing site for this. I can share you all our details without jeopardy that something will be damaged (as I copied everything to staging subdomain).

December 20, 2018 at 6:17 am #3019103

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Lorry,

A request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your staging site will help me to take a better look at the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

If you don't see the form below, please don't add your credentials as they will be publicly exposed: hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Regards,
Raja

December 21, 2018 at 4:51 am #3023482

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Lorry,

Thanks for sharing your details, I have visited your site, I am able to see the All in one SEO fields both in the Default language and in Translation editor, I am also able to see the product title and description in both cases. Can you please clarify where you are unable see those fields?. (screenshot attached).

Kindly note in order to see the fields in translation editor it should have the corresponding text in default language. If the title and description is empty in default language you the fields wont be visible in translation editor

Regards,
Raja

December 21, 2018 at 1:50 pm #3024962

Lorry Gombos

Yes, seems like it was the issue because of wordpress version so it does not show it in products. Now, on WordPress 5.0.2. everything is working properly. Thanks