This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
January 23, 2019 at 4:06 am #3118891

Luigi

I am importing some products into the default language, everything is fine but I can't find them. Also, All products (926) are greater than all products in All languages (726).
What can it be?

January 23, 2019 at 12:10 pm #3120477

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

The products are imported to the default language(English). But it is not showing in Products>>All Products list, am I right?

If so, please deactivate WPML(core plugin) for a moment(after a backup) and check the issue is existing or not.

Also please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix post type assignment

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 28, 2019 at 6:23 pm #3137213

Luigi

Hello Bigul,

I did not disabled the WPML plugin but I went to WPML -> Support page -> Troubleshooting link -> Troubleshooting page and I cleaned the following:
- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix post type assignment

This solved my problem.

Thanks,
Luigi

January 29, 2019 at 6:08 am #3138327

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Luigi,

Thank you for the updates. Happy to know the issue is resolved now. Please feel free to open a new ticket, if you have any issues related to WPML.

--
Thanks!

Bigul