Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rezaK-6 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 18, 2019 at 11:46 am #4781615

rezaK-6

Tell us what you are trying to do?
all products getting 404 error page here is the link for example hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

October 18, 2019 at 11:59 am #4781649

rezaK-6

I am trying to navigate to the french version of Woocommerce's products

I expected to see the correct french product page

Instead, I got a 404 error

October 18, 2019 at 3:02 pm #4783671

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

The products are listing here as expected and not getting a 404 error. I went through a few products in all languages(including the French version) and it is listing fine. Please check the attached images.

Please try after clearing all types of caches and make sure the issue is existing or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 21, 2019 at 11:57 am #4794285

rezaK-6

we have restored the old .htaccess file that the reason it worked fine but today we got the same issuse, can you please check we still have this issue.

October 21, 2019 at 3:27 pm #4795767

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Does it happen when you preview a translated product? Because the translated Products are listing fine here now. For example this one hidden link

If the issue exists, please share with me the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information) for tracking it.

Please check this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug and check you are getting any errors or warning related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 29, 2019 at 12:32 pm #4847489

rezaK-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!