This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: when you open the product page, the page seems broken as the line exceed the table's dimensions

Solution: open the "Screen option" dropdown at the top of the page and uncheck some voices, keeping only the needed ones. The page resize to accommodate them all so if there are too many the page seems broken.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mitjaS 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 12, 2018 at 5:47 pm

mitjaS

Hi!
When i click "all products" i get damaged list of products. Each product line in a list is few pages long.

October 15, 2018 at 11:43 am #2817197

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

could you try checking the "Screen option" dropdown you can find at the top right of the page?
You should have several checkboxes if you uncheck them (the ones you don't need) you should manage to fit all the information on the screen.

This can happen sometimes if there are plugins which add extra information to the product page.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

October 15, 2018 at 6:07 pm #2818521

mitjaS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!