This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 11:05 pm

sylviaL-2

Hi!

Its really strange, but, sometimes all products are not displaying in the shop page. We've 3 languages, ES, DE and EN. Yesterday suddenly all products on the spanish version (default) were not showing, today, the same problem instead it was the German translation of the products. It's afecting only the shop page. And it's happening since we started to use WPML, 4 months ago.
Today a updated WP, WPML, Woocommerce. The problem is still there. I fixit multiple times refreshig the permalink configuration, I mean, entering in wp-admin/options-permalink.php and press save.

Hope for some light!
thankyou very much.

jordiCornelisse

June 12, 2019 at 5:30 am #4000347

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have tried to login to your site but wp login info is not working here.

Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

=== Please backup your database and website ===

- We have released updated version of WPML plugins. Can you please take a backup of your site and update ALL WPML plugins and check if it helps?

- Please delete all sort of caches on your site / server cache / plugin cache (WP Super Cache) / CDN cache (if any), clear browser cache and then check the page. I would suggest to disable WP Super Cache plugin temporary.

- Please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see which one there is an interaction issue.

If still issue persists, could you please send me shop page URL where I can see this issue.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] All Products sometimes disappear’ is closed to new replies.