We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alfonsoP-2 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lucas Bustamante.

Author Posts
August 29, 2018 at 5:46 pm #2687570

alfonsoP-2

This is the error

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to WPML_SEO_HeadLangs::__construct() must be an instance of WPML_Queried_Object_Factory, none given, called in /home/irepairsa/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-amp/includes/class-amphtml-no-conflict.php on line 66 and defined in /home/irepairsa/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/seo/class-wpml-seo-headlangs.php on line 16

August 29, 2018 at 8:23 pm #2687774

Lucas Bustamante

Hi Alfonso,

I see that the faulty function is being called by "WP AMP" plugin.

To see why "WP AMP" calls the function "WPML_SEO_HeadLangs", I would like a copy of this plugin. You can attach it's zip file privately in your next reply.

Best regards,
Lucas

August 30, 2018 at 12:16 pm #2689958

Lucas Bustamante

Hi Alfonso,

Can you try to make a small change in WP AMP plugin?

Go to wp-content/plugins/wp-amp/includes/class-amphtml-no-conflict.php and replace line 66:

$wpml_seo_headlangs = new WPML_SEO_HeadLangs( $sitepress );

To:

$wpml_seo_headlangs = new WPML_SEO_HeadLangs( $sitepress, new WPML_Queried_Object_Factory() );

This will stop working when you update WP AMP. I suggest you contact them with the fix above for a permanent fix since this problem is in WP AMP, not on WPML.

Best regards,
Lucas

August 30, 2018 at 1:06 pm #2690230

alfonsoP-2

Great!! Thanks a lot!!