This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 6:21 pm

takioH

I am trying to open the Translation management page, but an error occurred and can't tweak settings. I was intended to manage translator roles.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WPML_TM_Translation_Services_Admin_Section::get_available_services() in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/menu/translation-services/class-wpml-tm-translation-services-admin-section-factory.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/menu/wpml-tm-menus-management.php(92): WPML_TM_Translation_Services_Admin_Section_Factory->create() #1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/menu/wpml-tm-menus-management.php(71): WPML_TM_Menus_Management->build_tab_items() #2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/menu/wpml-tm-menus.class.php(24): WPML_TM_Menus_Management->render_main() #3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/class-wpml-translation-management.php(477): WPML_TM_Menus->display_main(Object(WPML_UI_Screen_Options_Pagination)) #4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_Translation_Management->management_page('') # in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/menu/translation-services/class-wpml-tm-translation-services-admin-section-factory.php on line 34

I don't know when the problem occurred. When I tried to grant a translator role to my French friend, I noticed the error.

October 5, 2018 at 10:11 pm #2791805

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I'm very sorry for the late response, I will do my best to help you solve this issue.

I kindly ask you to follow this steps in order to rule out some compatibility issue with outdated functionalities:
- Create a full copy of the site before making any change.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes to their latest version. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Go to Settings -> Permalinks -> Re-save the permalink structure.

Could you tell me if the issue persists after the steps above?

Kind regards,
Carlos

October 6, 2018 at 7:53 am #2792577

takioH

Hello Carlos,

How can I flush all cache? What cache do you mean?

All the steps without cache clear are already done,
but the problem was not solved
and the store pages visitors see were not displayed(internal server error).
So I restore the site.

October 8, 2018 at 4:01 pm #2796825

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

The cache memory is created usually by two ways:
1.- A plugin that creates the cache memory.
2.- The hosting and/or server has a caching system.

If none of those apply to your site, then I would like to ask your authorization to make a copy of the site in order to make further tests in a local environment without affecting the live site.

Looking forward to your answer.
Best regards,
Carlos

October 10, 2018 at 7:52 pm #2805646

takioH

Hi Carlos,

I'll make a copy site for your tests.
Please wait a day.

Best wishes,
Takio

October 10, 2018 at 8:52 pm #2805799

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Takio,

Thank you for keeping me updated.

Best regards,
Carlos

October 14, 2018 at 5:29 pm #2815722

takioH

HI Carlos,

Sorry for keep you waiting.
That's clone site.

hidden link

Use the same identity as I wrote.
Please ignore SSL certification.
I use Google Compute Engine.
Perhaps it's the cause of the problem...

October 15, 2018 at 5:28 am #2816273

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I installed 'File Manager' plugin and tried to manually update WPML plugins but this process failed and now the site throws a fatal error.

I have set your next answer private, could you provide FTP credentials so I can finish the manual update?

Note: I made a full backup of the site before any change.

Looking forward to your answer.
Best regards,
Carlos

October 16, 2018 at 12:25 pm
October 16, 2018 at 8:04 pm #2822296

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Takio,
Thank you very much for your message.

Could you manually overwrite the WPML plugins in the site's installation? This will solve the fatal error.

Best regards,
Carlos