If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 5:04 pm #4625805

promaxE

please fixed this error ;

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WPML Translation Management.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 45 of the file /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Unknown column: id_type_prefix or invalid id: a:2:{s:10:"element_id";N;s:11:"type_prefix";s:4:"post";} in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php:45
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-records.php(138): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->__construct(Object(WPML_TM_Records), Array, 'id_type_prefix')
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/class-wpml-translation-job-factory.php(72): WPML_TM_Records->icl_translations_by_element_id_and_type_prefix(NULL, 'post')
#2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/menu/translation-queue/class-wpml-translations-queue.php(569): WPML_Translation_Job_Factory->create_local_job(NULL, 'ru', NULL, 'post_mc4wp-form')
#3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/menu/translation-queue/class-wpml-translations-queue.php(40): WPML_Tra

September 23, 2019 at 5:06 pm #4625809

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

We have released a new version of WPML 4.2.9 today. It has a fix for the issues similar to the following. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and let me know your feedback.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 45 of the file /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Unknown column

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 30, 2019 at 2:37 pm #4665381

promaxE

i update. please check it problem solved or not ?

October 1, 2019 at 9:39 am #4670353

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have gone through all the admin pages and also switch between the languages. But not able to reproduce the issue. It looks like the issue is fixed after upgrading to WPML 4.2.9. Please watch is closely and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 2, 2019 at 12:32 pm #4680119

promaxE

i m not coder and i cant understand where i should check it. but if you say its fixed. okay forme.

thank you.

October 3, 2019 at 8:46 am #4685935

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Similar issues are fixed in WPML 4.2.9. So hope the issue resolved now.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 3, 2019 at 10:34 am #4686841

promaxE

Hello,
i live many problem here for about WPML,
after that issue fixed got slow my page and i translating somethings after i check block admin show emprty i should add codes and translates and save after fixed.

please not ask me steps. please check very well everythings because somethings goes wrong here!
please fix code problems and selectings my page goes to wrong and slowly.

i spend time here 1 week but already not fixed sbscribe form and translate process.

please check settings and turn on somethings with true way.

October 3, 2019 at 10:52 am #4686933

promaxE

did you restore my page?

October 3, 2019 at 2:53 pm #4689047

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. For your kind updates, I have visited all the admin/dashboard pages in different languages several times. But the following error is not happening now. Therefore it looks like the issue is resolved now.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 45 of the file /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Unknown column

Please check my last reply on this ticket https://wpml.org/forums/topic/contact-form-losed/ and let me know your feedback there.

Please create a new ticket if you are facing any other issue with WPML. We are happy to assist you.

--
Thanks!

Bigul