This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 28, 2019 at 8:32 pm #4295909

sylviaL-3

Dear Support-Team,

I have my website in three languages and use Divi Theme.
The main language is English. In the first Slider I use an button with an anchor link. That's why I added in the target section a css-class. For English, it is working. For both new languages I changed css-class, that the button leads them to the right section in the correct language and not to the English section.
But for both other languages it always changes back to the English css-class and that's why the anchor link is just working for English and not for the other languages. I changed it several times, but it always changes back.

Could you please help?

Thanks

July 29, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4299457

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

Please give me with some more information about how the slider CSS class is added and how it is translated? If you can provide us with some simple steps or a couple of screenshot would do better as well,

Please share temporary access to your site, So that I can have a closer look at the issue. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Anchor link css-class’ is closed to new replies.