Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
October 16, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4765807

borislavY

I've installed the plugins which are wanted to install and it is annoying.
Do you know why is that?
I've attached screenshots for better understanding.

October 16, 2019 at 12:58 pm #4765925

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

You are getting that message as you have also installed our WPML All Import. However, you may not need this extension as it is a WP All Import glue.

In case you are not considering to do any content import with WP All Import, you can deactivate and uninstall our WPML All Import as it is not necessary for your project.

Documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

Best regards,
Andrés

October 16, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4766389
borislavY

Hello,
Disabling it helps. Thanks!
By the way, do you know how to translate this section? I've been looking a lot, but I can't find how to translate it.

New threads created by Andrés and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-annoying-warning-and-error/

October 16, 2019 at 4:08 pm #4767413

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

I'm glad to know that your initial issue has been solved!
For translating this section, we will need to know how it was created. However for support rules we are able to handle only one issue at the time. This help us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed.

For that reason I have created a new ticket for you. Could you please continue there?

Thank you for your understanding,
Andrés