Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kamranS 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 31, 2018 at 8:39 am #2254896

kamranS

1. when i translate some contents,text in arabic langauge it not align the text right.i want when i translate in arabic it should be right align but it just changed the text in same position and not align it to right.

2. for some things i can't found translate option,(option of making copy in other language)
for example i am using book your travel theme and i can't found option of making copy to other language when i goes to accommodation section,in accommodation i want to translate,availability,description,location,things to do,reviews but i have no option of other languages for translation.

3. i cant translate some text in my them on front page that is writen in theme coding in html.how to translate it. i also attach images for more help
thanks...

ghn2.jpg
ghnn1.jpg
June 1, 2018 at 4:40 pm #2262197

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

For the right alignment, if your theme offers RTL support it should happen automatically. Do you know if your theme has a RTL.css file?

Also, can you please provide me a URL where I can see this happening?

As for the theme options, you should be able to find those strings in the admin texts. Please go to WPML > String Translation and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link "Translate texts in admin screens »". Then, scroll through that page and see if you find the the string. If so, tick the checkbox and click Apply to add it to the String Translation table. Now you can go back to WPML > String Translation and you should see the string added there.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

June 2, 2018 at 9:49 am #2263612

kamranS

helo i provide the debug info..yes i have RTL.css file in theme but it still not right align text when i translate in arabic i need more help.
i have not string translation option in wpml after installing wpml string translation is not installed with it i dont know why i cant found string translation,i am using wpml multilingual blog version (29$). i need help how to translate some text and content in theme options for which still i have not found option of translation.and when i translate in other langauge my search bar also not shows results. i already send u screen shorts also.my website url is hidden link reply me fast please.
thanks

June 4, 2018 at 12:42 pm #2268878

Lauren
Supporter

WPML String Translation is not included in the blog version, you will need to upgrade to the Multilingual CMS version in order to see the String Translation plugin. This is required for translating theme options.

Also, it looks like your theme is not listed on our compatible themes: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/. Please try temporarily switching to a default theme such as Twenty Seventeen. With that theme, does the Arabic text display as right aligned?

June 5, 2018 at 6:18 pm #2276907

kamranS

Helo. i buy WPML CMS version now i have string translation and i translate all text,but i have still right alignment issue with arabic translation this theme is multilingual supported with WPML clearly written on this theme documentation and on their site,but i really want to solve this issue please help me how is it possible how can i align text right for arabic language. waiting for your reply. Thanks

June 5, 2018 at 7:06 pm #2277090

Lauren
Supporter

I'm glad the string translation is working for you. Please temporarily switch to a default theme to test if the Arabic alignment issue is coming from your theme or not.

Although the theme says they are compatible, they are not on our list of compatible themes, which means that they have not gone through the compatibility process. So, we can't guarantee that everything will work correctly until they go through that process. I would suggest you ask the theme author to join our Go Global program, that we our developers will work directly with the theme developers to make the two work together.

Please let me know if the Arabic content is aligned correctly in a default theme.

June 6, 2018 at 7:44 am #2278288

kamranS

helo. i check the right alignment for default theme twenty fifteen and it works fine but not working fine with my site,please try to fix this issue for my site i would try to provide you email address of theme author so that you can communicate with him also for this issue.thanks

June 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm #2285484

Lauren
Supporter

Please send me a copy of your theme so that I can share it with our compatibility team. Please keep in mind that a resolution may take some time, depending on how quickly we hear back from the theme author. If you have an email address for the author, please post in your next reply. I have marked the reply as private so that you can safely share the them download link and the contact information.