This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
January 26, 2019 at 12:24 am #3130688

kareeme-4

I am trying to: translate price in woo-commerce from english to arabic but there is something wrong

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: 100.00ر.س.

Instead, I got:100[Arabic] .00ر.س.

January 28, 2019 at 4:20 pm #3136553

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @kareeme-4, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Please clear and temporarily disable all caching plugins then change o default WP theme (like twenty-seventeen). Does the issue still occurs with the default theme?

If so, please send us a screenshot of the back-end with the page where you translate the price. We will take a look.

All the best,
Diego

January 29, 2019 at 2:25 pm #3140072

kareeme-4

you will find here the problem in the image attached
the word [Arabic] added but cant be removed i tried many times to remove it and save but it is auto generated again

January 30, 2019 at 11:16 am #3143465

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I sent some instructions to replicate the website through a private message (previous answer).

Please let me know if it worked for you. If so, please send us clear instructions on how to see/reproduce the issue.

Kind regards,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] [Arabic] word appears in woocommerce price translation from english to arabic’ is closed to new replies.