This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 4:33 pm #4268141

hussainS

I have installed State,cities, Places for Woocommerce Plugin , it's important to get price from Aramex Plugin.
But after State Plugin translated to Arabic language , Aramex does not work .
Because Aramex Culculation just accept the English city name Only.

this site has the same problem:

hidden link

July 24, 2019 at 6:42 am #4270689

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

This seems to be a compatibility issue with your Aramex and/or States, Cities, and Places for Woocommerce plugin. Your plugin(s) are currently not listed as among WPML compatible plugins.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility

Not being on this list does not mean that it is not compatible it just means that our compatibility team hasn't tested it yet.

To confirm this, we have to reproduce the issue on a clean install so I have created a test site for you. You can now access it using the link below.

hidden link

Could you please upload your plugin(s), if possible try to replicate the issue. You do not have to recreate your site, just install the minimum necessary to reproduce the problem.

Please let me know once done so I can go and check. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 24, 2019 at 11:19 am #4273925

hussainS

Hi Dear Dennis
Thank you for your reply

The link you have sent for a test website need to enable SOAP API from php.ini file.
Aramex Plugin doesn't work without SOAP.

Because that , The web site I have sent in the first message is a test website:
hidden link

with minimum requirements
Wocommerce Plugin
State, cities , places for woocommerce plugin
Aramex Plugin
WPML and Addons plugins
Twentyseventeen Theme

I have made it for you .
I would like to send login information to you.

Best Regards..

July 25, 2019 at 7:29 am #4280155

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have enabled the access information box for you so you can securely share access credentials with us. Kindly provide us the wp-admin and FTP access.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 26, 2019 at 7:52 am #4288013

Dennis

Hi,

I tried to translate the city name 'Arar' to Arabic. When selecting that city name Aramex error 52 appears on checkout page (please attached image). It seems that Aramex plugin does not process arabic characters, thus the exception appears. Have you tried contacting Aramex plugin author about the issue? It seems the issue is with Aramex plugin for not accepting Arabic city names.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 26, 2019 at 2:49 pm #4290205

hussainS

Mr Dennis

Thank you very much for your help.
you put your hand on the wound.
Thats exactly the problem I need to resolve.

I've contacted with Aramex Support Center, They said : The Sevices API Just only Accept English language.
I need now The way to translate City field to Arabic. but Aramex plugin get the original string written by English language.
How can WPML Plugin keep attribute of value with English language.

please please help me, I would pay if it need to that. But I need to resolve this issue.

Best Regards..

July 29, 2019 at 11:25 am #4299055

hussainS

Hi Dear Dennis

Hope you are fine ..
I'm still waiting to help me ..
Or tell what to do or how can to resolve this issue.

Thank you

August 1, 2019 at 7:47 pm #4324961

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

I would like to take care of your ticket from now. Thanks for following Dennis instructions.

>>> I've contacted with Aramex Support Center, They said : The Sevices API Just only Accept English language. I need now The way to translate City field to Arabic. but Aramex plugin get the original string written by English language. How can WPML Plugin keep attribute of value with English language.

As I understand it, it would take custom coding to solve this. As this is a custom feature, unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of our support.

We have a list of WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual hooks that can help you develop such feature, which can be seen in the links below:

- https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-coding-api/wpml-hooks-reference
- https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/wcml-hooks-reference/

If you prefer, you can contact one of our certified partners who can develop small to large features for your site: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.