This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 14, 2019 at 6:47 am #4205199

Станислав Петряшов

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Firstly I installed Woocommerce Brand plugin. After I installed WPML. My primary language is Russian, secondary is English. I input tag [product_brand] on product pages (Rus&Eng). On Russian product pages this tag (brand logo) are shown, and on English product pages are not shown. I don't know why.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

Shown - hidden link

Not shown - hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

July 15, 2019 at 7:19 am #4207635

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you tell me if you tried to use the steps presented here https://wpml.org/2014/09/woocommerce-brands/ to synchronise the brands thumbnails, please? I think that this is the change you need to do in order to have the thumbnail work on the translation too. Can you give it a try and tell me how it goes, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 16, 2019 at 6:15 am #4216511

Станислав Петряшов

Hello Radu,
I completed all from here https://wpml.org/2014/09/woocommerce-brands/ except "Synchronizing brands parents and thumbnail images" because it's not on the list.
I can give your access to site admin panel, if you need it

July 16, 2019 at 9:09 am #4217997

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Giving me access to the dashboard area would be helpful (so I can have a look at this missing option). The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

July 17, 2019 at 8:32 am #4227507

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you add the image to the brand translation here hidden link and then check again this product hidden link to see if the image is showing fine, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 17, 2019 at 4:58 pm #4232421

Станислав Петряшов

Hi Radu,
Thank you, my problem is resolved.
I have another one problem. Can you help me?
Titles of attributes in filters are not translating to my second language - English (for example page hidden link). Screenshot in attachment.

July 18, 2019 at 8:23 am #4235987

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that the image issue is gone now 🙂

Regarding the translation of the words on the filter area, I looked at this a bit closer and I could see that the theme that you're using, 5th Avenue, is not on our compatible themes list (https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/). This means that the theme authors didn't work with our compatibility team this might be a compatibility issue between the theme and WPML.
In this case, can you reach out the theme authors and ask them to have a look at this too, please? Also, it would be great if you could send me a copy of the theme. I just want to replicate this issue on a clean install and escalate it to the compatibility team in order to see if there's anything we can do to sort things out.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Are not shown brand logo on second language product page’ is closed to new replies.