Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 5:24 pm #4200677

hussainS

I have made translation for Countries , States and Cities to Arabic language.
But The Aramex SHIPPING API's can not read from Translation language, just read only from English language.
I need a way to make an Aramex Shipping Plugin read from original language - English Only- because their Api Services not reading the translation of cities.

and with Arabic custormers need them to see cities with translated language.

Thank you

Mansour

July 12, 2019 at 10:11 pm #4201733

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Can you please confirm if the Aramex Shipping Classes are set to translatable?

Go to WPML -> Settings and verify the translation prefernce settings for Post Types and Taxonomies. Make sure that the entries related to the Aramex Shipping Plugins are set to "translatable".

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/

I hope this will solve the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 13, 2019 at 5:58 pm #4203959

hussainS

Mr Andreas W.
Hope you are fine

I tried to get in WPML-> Setting . and i didn't find any thing that related with Aramex shipping plugin.

In the Woocommerce checkout payment , client should select country , State and City
but the problem is when I make translation to the city Aramex does not work.

Hope to help

July 15, 2019 at 2:20 pm #4212125

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

July 16, 2019 at 3:14 pm #4221627

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Sadly the provided password seems not to be valid. Please verify and if necessary edit the prior provided information.

Also, did you verify if you can translate the Countrz names on String Translation? Please go to WPML -> Theme and Plugin Localization and scan the plugin States, Cities, and Places for Woocommerce for new strings.

Now go to WPML -> String Translation and try to locate the countries by using the text search field or bz selecting the domain for the plugin from the dropdown.

In case you are not able to locate the countries you might search at the option "translate texts in admin screens" which you will find at the bottom of the String Translation screen.

Here search for a domain in regards to the plugin States, Cities, and Places for Woocommerce and locate the strings, then mark them, sroll to the bottom of the page and apply the changes. The strings should then be available on String Translation.

Verify here if the countries are assigned to the correct default language (flag in front of each string). You can mark strings and "change the default language for selected strings" at the bottom of the String Translation strings field.

I hope this will solve the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 16, 2019 at 6:23 pm #4223213

hussainS

pass:
***REMOVED***

July 16, 2019 at 6:34 pm #4223255

hussainS

Dear Mr Andreas
Thank you again and again
The issue that I have only with City Field.
I made translation for all countries and states and cities.
but Aramex does read from translated city.
I need to keep Aramex read from the original English language from the php file named palces.php
in The State , City Plugin

problem only with city
if you translate city to any language Aramex stop working.

Hope to keep help

Thank you

July 17, 2019 at 12:35 am #4224557

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

As far I can see the countries, states and cities are available on String Translation.

For example the string "Yanbu" has not yet been translated as you can see on the screenshot.

In order to make this extenssion work you will need to translate all the strings on String Translation.

Let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 17, 2019 at 3:18 pm #4231615

hussainS

Mr Andreas
I really appreciate your help ..
please be patient

I'll try to explain the problem

In two pictures

Picture No 1
City not translated to Arabic language >> Aramex shipping price is working

Picture No 2
City is translated to Arabic Language >> Aramex shipping price no working.

I hope my explanation is clear

And I hope to help me please

Thank you very much

July 17, 2019 at 9:26 pm #4233591

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin but WooCommerce, Aramex Shipping WooCommerce, and WPML and its add-ons.

If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.

Add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

You will be able to find a complete report inside of your wp-content folder. Look for a debug.log file and provide me the results.

More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Let me know about the results. In case the debug-log is very long please add it to a web tool like pastebin.com and send me the link.

Also, I have created a test site on order to test Aramex Shipping WooCommerce on a new WordPress installation. Please install the plugin and try to recreate the issue. Do you experience the same problem on this test site?

One Click Login: hidden link

Kind regards,
Andreas

July 17, 2019 at 11:17 pm #4233901

hussainS

Hi Dear Andreas
I have already deactivated all plugins.
But
Aramex Shipping
State, Cities for woocommerce
Woocommerce
WPML PLUGINS

changed theme to Twenty Seventeen
put Debug Codes in wp-config

The problem still Appears

debug info:
{"core":{"Wordpress":{"Multisite":"No","SiteURL":"https:\/\/alwasamah.com","HomeURL":"http:\/\/alwasamah.com","Version":"4.9.9","PermalinkStructure":"\/%postname%\/","PostTypes":"post, page, attachment, revision, nav_menu_item, custom_css, customize_changeset, oembed_cache, user_request, scheduled-action, product, product_variation, shop_order, shop_order_refund, shop_coupon","PostStatus":"publish, future, draft, pending, private, trash, auto-draft, inherit, request-pending, request-confirmed, request-failed, request-completed, in-progress, failed, wc-pending, wc-processing, wc-on-hold, wc-completed, wc-cancelled, wc-refunded, wc-failed"},"Server":{"jQueryVersion":"1.12.4","PHPVersion":"7.0.33","MySQLVersion":"5.6.44","ServerSoftware":"LiteSpeed"},"PHP":{"MemoryLimit":"768M","WP Memory Limit":"256M","UploadMax":"128M","PostMax":"128M","TimeLimit":"300","MaxInputVars":"10000","MBString":true,"libxml":true}},"plugins":{"active_plugins":{"sitepress-multilingual-cms\/sitepress.php":{"Plugin Slug":"sitepress-multilingual-cms","WC requires at least":"","WC tested up to":"","Woo":"","Name":"WPML Multilingual CMS","PluginURI":"https:\/\/wpml.org\/","Version":"4.2.7.1","Author":"OnTheGoSystems","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/www.onthegosystems.com\/","TextDomain":"sitepress-multilingual-cms","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"WPML Multilingual CMS","AuthorName":"OnTheGoSystems"},"aramex-shipping-woocommerce\/aramex-shipping.php":{"Plugin Slug":"","WC requires at least":"","WC tested up to":"","Woo":"","Name":"Aramex Shipping WooCommerce","PluginURI":"https:\/\/aramex.com","Version":"1.0.0","Author":"aramex.com","AuthorURI":"https:\/\/www.aramex.com\/solutions-services\/developers-solutions-center","TextDomain":"aramex","DomainPath":"\/languages","Network":false,"Title":"Aramex Shipping WooCommerce","AuthorName":"aramex.com"},"states-cities-and-places-for-woocommerce\/woocommerce-states-and-places.php":{"Plugin Slug":"","WC requires at least":"","WC tested up to":"","Woo":"","Name":"States, Cities, and Places for Woocommerce","PluginURI":"https:\/\/github.com\/chitezh\/woocommerce_states_places","Version":"1.2.0","Author":"Kingsley Ochu","AuthorURI":"https:\/\/github.com\/chitezh","TextDomain":"woocommerce-extension","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"States, Cities, and Places for Woocommerce","AuthorName":"Kingsley Ochu"},"woocommerce-multilingual\/wpml-woocommerce.php":{"Plugin Slug":"","WC requires at least":"3.3.0","WC tested up to":"3.6.3","Woo":"","Name":"WooCommerce Multilingual","PluginURI":"http:\/\/wpml.org\/documentation\/related-projects\/woocommerce-multilingual\/","Version":"4.6.5","Author":"OnTheGoSystems","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/www.onthegosystems.com\/","TextDomain":"woocommerce-multilingual","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"WooCommerce Multilingual","AuthorName":"OnTheGoSystems"},"woocommerce\/woocommerce.php":{"Plugin Slug":"","WC requires at least":"","WC tested up to":"","Woo":"","Name":"WooCommerce","PluginURI":"https:\/\/woocommerce.com\/","Version":"3.6.5","Author":"Automattic","AuthorURI":"https:\/\/woocommerce.com","TextDomain":"woocommerce","DomainPath":"\/i18n\/languages\/","Network":false,"Title":"WooCommerce","AuthorName":"Automattic"},"wpml-string-translation\/plugin.php":{"Plugin Slug":"wpml-string-translation","WC requires at least":"","WC tested up to":"","Woo":"","Name":"WPML String Translation","PluginURI":"https:\/\/wpml.org\/","Version":"2.10.5.1","Author":"OnTheGoSystems","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/www.onthegosystems.com\/","TextDomain":"wpml-string-translation","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"WPML String Translation","AuthorName":"OnTheGoSystems"},"wpml-translation-management\/plugin.php":{"Plugin Slug":"wpml-translation-management","WC requires at least":"","WC tested up to":"","Woo":"","Name":"WPML Translation Management","PluginURI":"https:\/\/wpml.org\/","Version":"2.8.6.2","Author":"OnTheGoSystems","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/www.onthegosystems.com\/","TextDomain":"wpml-translation-management","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"WPML Translation Management","AuthorName":"OnTheGoSystems"}},"mu_plugins":[],"dropins":[]},"theme":{"Name":"Twenty Seventeen","ThemeURI":false,"Author":"the WordPress team","AuthorURI":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/","Template":"","Version":"1.7","TextDomain":"twentyseventeen","DomainPath":"","ParentName":""},"extra-debug":{"WMPL":{"hide_upgrade_notice":"4.0.3","icl_capabilities_verified":true,"interview_translators":1,"existing_content_language_verified":1,"language_negotiation_type":"1","theme_localization_type":"3","icl_lso_link_empty":0,"sync_page_ordering":1,"sync_page_parent":1,"sync_page_template":1,"sync_ping_status":1,"sync_comment_status":1,"sync_sticky_flag":1,"sync_password":1,"sync_private_flag":1,"sync_post_format":1,"sync_delete":0,"sync_delete_tax":0,"sync_post_taxonomies":1,"sync_post_date":0,"sync_taxonomy_parents":0,"translation_pickup_method":0,"notify_complete":1,"translated_document_status":1,"remote_management":0,"auto_adjust_ids":1,"alert_delay":0,"promote_wpml":0,"automatic_redirect":0,"remember_language":24,"icl_lang_sel_copy_parameters":"","translated_document_page_url":"auto-generate","sync_comments_on_duplicates ":0,"seo":{"head_langs":1,"canonicalization_duplicates":1,"head_langs_priority":1},"posts_slug_translation":{"on":1,"types":{"product":1},"string_name_migrated":true},"urls":{"directory_for_default_language":0,"show_on_root":"","root_html_file_path":"","root_page":0,"hide_language_switchers":1},"xdomain_data":"1","custom_posts_sync_option":{"post":1,"page":1,"attachment":1,"mc4wp-form":1,"product":1,"product_variation":1,"shop_coupon":0,"shop_order":0,"blocks":1,"featured_item":1,"yith-wccos-ostatus":0,"atum_inventory_log":0,"atum_purchase_order":0,"wp_block":1},"taxonomies_sync_option":{"category":1,"post_tag":1,"translation_priority":1,"product_cat":1,"product_tag":1,"product_type":0,"shop_order_status":0,"product_visibility":0,"product_shipping_class":1,"block_categories":1,"featured_item_category":1,"featured_item_tag":0,"pa_size":1},"tm_block_retranslating_terms":1,"active_languages":["en","ar"],"admin_default_language":"ar","taxonomy_names_checked":true,"ajx_health_checked":true,"setup_complete":1,"st":{"db_ok_for_gettext_context":true,"WPML_ST_Upgrade_Migrate_Originals_has_run":true,"WPML_ST_Upgrade_Db_Cache_Command_2.4.2_1_has_run":true,"WPML_ST_Upgrade_Display_Strings_Scan_Notices_has_run":true,"WPML_ST_Upgrade_MO_Scanning_3_has_run":true,"WPML_ST_Upgrade_DB_String_Name_Index_2_has_run":true,"WPML_ST_Upgrade_DB_Longtext_String_Value_has_run":true,"strings_per_page":"50","icl_st_auto_reg":"disable","strings_language":"en","translated-users":[],"sw":[],"plugin_localization_domains":{"wpml-media-translation\/plugin.php":{"wpml-media":127},"wpml-translation-management\/plugin.php":{"wpml-translation-management":1019},"wpml-string-translation\/plugin.php":{"wpml-string-translation":281},"nextend-facebook-connect\/nextend-facebook-connect.php":{"nextend-facebook-connect":0},"wpml-cms-nav\/plugin.php":{"wpml-cms-nav":65},"yith-live-chat-premium\/init.php":{"yith-live-chat":0},"woocommerce\/woocommerce.php":{"woocommerce":5900},"woocommerce-multilingual\/wpml-woocommerce.php":{"woocommerce-multilingual":703},"sitepress-multilingual-cms\/sitepress.php":{"sitepress":0,"installer":1208},"contact-form-7\/wp-contact-form-7.php":{"contact-form-7":341},"jetpack\/jetpack.php":{"jetpack":3014},"google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp\/gadwp.php":{"google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp":209},"apppresser\/apppresser.php":{"apppresser":5},"loginpress\/loginpress.php":{"loginpress":56},"heartbeat-control\/heartbeat-control.php":{"cmb2":107},"states-cities-and-places-for-woocommerce\/woocommerce-states-and-places.php":{"woocommerce":9,"woocommerce-extension":806}},"theme_localization_domains":{"flatsome":{"flatsome":122,"cmb2":0}},"WPML_ST_Upgrade_Db_Cache_Command_2.4.2_2_has_run":true,"use_header_text_domains_when_missing":"1"},"languages_order":["ar","en"],"default_categories":{"en":"1","ar":68},"default_language":"ar","setup_wizard_step":5,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_40cd750bba9870f18aada2478b24840a":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_3b219153b0239314449f33161a9bfae1":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_185adc51ed03567342b5a135bfd4c2b3":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_b0671b1e155269543fd2944a3b5bea8c":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_d4560ca85ae1791bbb309d30c450f0af":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_8bd9be6ef071852926955c4e684e9c68":true,"translation-management":{"custom_fields_translation":{"title":2,"description":2,"keywords":2,"_edit_last":0,"_edit_lock":0,"_wp_page_template":0,"_wp_attachment_metadata":0,"original_post_id":0,"_wpml_original_post_id":0,"_wp_old_slug":0,"_icl_translator_note":0,"_alp_processed":0,"_pingme":0,"_encloseme":0,"_icl_lang_duplicate_of":0,"_thumbnail_id":0,"_wp_attached_file":0,"_wp_attachment_image_alt":2,"text_subscribed":2,"text_error":2,"text_invalid_email":2,"text_already_subscribed":2,"text_required_field_missing":2,"text_unsubscribed":2,"text_not_subscribed":2,"text_no_lists_selected":2,"text_updated":2,"_backorders":1,"_crosssell_ids":2,"_default_attributes":0,"_download_limit":1,"_download_expiry":1,"_download_type":1,"_downloadable":1,"_file_paths":2,"_downloadable_files":2,"_featured":1,"_manage_stock":1,"_sku":1,"_stock":0,"_stock_status":1,"_sold_individually":1,"_subscription_length":1,"_subscription_period":1,"_subscription_period_interval":1,"_subscription_price":1,"_subscription_sign_up_fee":1,"_subscription_trial_length":1,"_subscription_trial_period":1,"_tax_class":1,"_tax_status":1,"_upsell_ids":2,"_virtual":1,"_visibility":1,"_weight":1,"_width":1,"_height":1,"_length":1,"_woocommerce_exclude_image":1,"total_sales":1,"_product_url":2,"_button_text":2,"_purchase_note":2,"_wcml_custom_prices_status":0,"_min_price_variation_id":0,"_min_regular_price_variation_id":0,"_min_sale_price_variation_id":0,"_max_price_variation_id":0,"_max_regular_price_variation_id":0,"_max_sale_price_variation_id":0,"attr_label_translations":0,"_per_product_pricing_active":1,"_pricing_rules":1,"_regular_price":1,"_sale_price":1,"_price":1,"_min_variation_regular_price":1,"_min_variation_sale_price":1,"_min_variation_price":1,"_max_variation_regular_price":1,"_max_variation_sale_price":1,"_max_variation_price":1,"_sale_price_dates_from":1,"_sale_price_dates_to":1,"_wcml_schedule":1,"_variation_description":2,"wcml_sync_hash":0,"wpml_language":0,"_product_attributes":0,"_children":2,"_subscription_limit":1,"_cms_nav_minihome":1,"_cms_nav_section":2,"_top_nav_excluded":1,"_wpml_media_duplicate":1,"_wpml_media_featured":1,"_regular_price_USD":0,"_sale_price_USD":0,"_price_USD":0,"_min_variation_regular_price_USD":0,"_min_variation_sale_price_USD":0,"_min_variation_price_USD":0,"_max_variation_regular_price_USD":0,"_max_variation_sale_price_USD":0,"_max_variation_price_USD":0,"_sale_price_dates_from_USD":0,"_sale_price_dates_to_USD":0,"_wcml_schedule_USD":0,"_regular_price_AED":0,"_sale_price_AED":0,"_price_AED":0,"_min_variation_regular_price_AED":0,"_min_variation_sale_price_AED":0,"_min_variation_price_AED":0,"_max_variation_regular_price_AED":0,"_max_variation_sale_price_AED":0,"_max_variation_price_AED":0,"_sale_price_dates_from_AED":0,"_sale_price_dates_to_AED":0,"_wcml_schedule_AED":0,"_regular_price_SAR":0,"_sale_price_SAR":0,"_price_SAR":0,"_min_variation_regular_price_SAR":0,"_min_variation_sale_price_SAR":0,"_min_variation_price_SAR":0,"_max_variation_regular_price_SAR":0,"_max_variation_sale_price_SAR":0,"_max_variation_price_SAR":0,"_sale_price_dates_from_SAR":0,"_sale_price_dates_to_SAR":0,"_wcml_schedule_SAR":0,"_regular_price_OMR":0,"_sale_price_OMR":0,"_price_OMR":0,"_min_variation_regular_price_OMR":0,"_min_variation_sale_price_OMR":0,"_min_variation_price_OMR":0,"_max_variation_regular_price_OMR":0,"_max_variation_sale_price_OMR":0,"_max_variation_price_OMR":0,"_sale_price_dates_from_OMR":0,"_sale_price_dates_to_OMR":0,"_wcml_schedule_OMR":0,"_regular_price_BHD":0,"_sale_price_BHD":0,"_price_BHD":0,"_min_variation_regular_price_BHD":0,"_min_variation_sale_price_BHD":0,"_min_variation_price_BHD":0,"_max_variation_regular_price_BHD":0,"_max_variation_sale_price_BHD":0,"_max_variation_price_BHD":0,"_sale_price_dates_from_BHD":0,"_sale_price_dates_to_BHD":0,"_wcml_schedule_BHD":0,"_regular_price_KWD":0,"_sale_price_KWD":0,"_price_KWD":0,"_min_variation_regular_price_KWD":0,"_min_variation_sale_price_KWD":0,"_min_variation_price_KWD":0,"_max_variation_regular_price_KWD":0,"_max_variation_sale_price_KWD":0,"_max_variation_price_KWD":0,"_sale_price_dates_from_KWD":0,"_sale_price_dates_to_KWD":0,"_wcml_schedule_KWD":0,"_regular_price_YER":0,"_sale_price_YER":0,"_price_YER":0,"_min_variation_regular_price_YER":0,"_min_variation_sale_price_YER":0,"_min_variation_price_YER":0,"_max_variation_regular_price_YER":0,"_max_variation_sale_price_YER":0,"_max_variation_price_YER":0,"_sale_price_dates_from_YER":0,"_sale_price_dates_to_YER":0,"_wcml_schedule_YER":0,"_low_stock_amount":1,"_supplier":1,"_supplier_sku":1,"_inheritable":1,"_atum_manage_stock":1,"_out_of_stock_date":1,"_yoast_wpseo_title":2,"_yoast_wpseo_bctitle":2,"_yoast_wpseo_metadesc":2,"_yoast_wpseo_metakeywords":2,"_yoast_wpseo_focuskw":2,"_yoast_wpseo_meta-robots-noindex":1,"_yoast_wpseo_meta-robots-nofollow":1,"_yoast_wpseo_meta-robots-adv":1,"_yoast_wpseo_canonical":0,"_yoast_wpseo_redirect":0,"_yoast_wpseo_opengraph-description":2,"_yoast_wpseo_google-plus-description":2,"_yoast_wpseo_twitter-title":2,"_yoast_wpseo_twitter-description":2,"_yoast_wpseo_opengraph-title":2,"_yoast_wpseo_opengraph-image":3,"_yoast_wpseo_twitter-image":3,"_wpml_word_count":0},"custom_fields_readonly_config":["title","description","keywords","_edit_last","_edit_lock","_wp_page_template","_wp_attachment_metadata","original_post_id","_wpml_original_post_id","_wp_old_slug","_icl_translator_note","_alp_processed","_pingme","_encloseme","_icl_lang_duplicate_of","_thumbnail_id","_wp_attached_file","_wp_attachment_image_alt","_backorders","_crosssell_ids","_default_attributes","_download_limit","_download_expiry","_download_type","_downloadable","_file_paths","_downloadable_files","_featured","_manage_stock","_sku","_stock","_stock_status","_sold_individually","_subscription_length","_subscription_period","_subscription_period_interval","_subscription_price","_subscription_sign_up_fee","_subscription_trial_length","_subscription_trial_period","_tax_class","_tax_status","_upsell_ids","_virtual","_visibility","_weight","_width","_height","_length","_woocommerce_exclude_image","total_sales","_product_url","_button_text","_purchase_note","_wcml_custom_prices_status","_min_price_variation_id","_min_regular_price_variation_id","_min_sale_price_variation_id","_max_price_variation_id","_max_regular_price_variation_id","_max_sale_price_variation_id","attr_label_translations","_per_product_pricing_active","_pricing_rules","_regular_price","_sale_price","_price","_min_variation_regular_price","_min_variation_sale_price","_min_variation_price","_max_variation_regular_price","_max_variation_sale_price","_max_variation_price","_sale_price_dates_from","_sale_price_dates_to","_wcml_schedule","_variation_description","wcml_sync_hash","wpml_language","_product_attributes","_children","_subscription_limit","_low_stock_amount"],"custom_fields_translation_custom":[],"custom_fields_translation_custom_readonly":[],"doc_translation_method":"1","__custom_types_readonly_config_prev":[],"custom_types_readonly_config":[],"__custom_fields_readonly_config_prev":["title","description","keywords","_edit_last","_edit_lock","_wp_page_template","_wp_attachment_metadata","original_post_id","_wpml_original_post_id","_wp_old_slug","_icl_translator_note","_alp_processed","_pingme","_encloseme","_icl_lang_duplicate_of","_thumbnail_id","_wp_attached_file","_wp_attachment_image_alt","_supplier","_supplier_sku","_inheritable","_atum_manage_stock","_out_of_stock_date","_backorders","_crosssell_ids","_default_attributes","_download_limit","_download_expiry","_download_type","_downloadable","_file_paths","_downloadable_files","_featured","_manage_stock","_sku","_stock","_stock_status","_sold_individually","_subscription_length","_subscription_period","_subscription_period_interval","_subscription_price","_subscription_sign_up_fee","_subscription_trial_length","_subscription_trial_period","_tax_class","_tax_status","_upsell_ids","_virtual","_visibility","_weight","_width","_height","_length","_woocommerce_exclude_image","total_sales","_product_url","_button_text","_purchase_note","_wcml_custom_prices_status","_min_price_variation_id","_min_regular_price_variation_id","_min_sale_price_variation_id","_max_price_variation_id","_max_regular_price_variation_id","_max_sale_price_variation_id","attr_label_translations","_per_product_pricing_active","_pricing_rules","_regular_price","_sale_price","_price","_min_variation_regular_price","_min_variation_sale_price","_min_variation_price","_max_variation_regular_price","_max_variation_sale_price","_max_variation_price","_sale_price_dates_from","_sale_price_dates_to","_wcml_schedule","_variation_description","wcml_sync_hash","wpml_language","_product_attributes","_children","_subscription_limit","_low_stock_amount","_regular_price","_regular_price_AED","_regular_price_OMR","_regular_price_BHD","_regular_price_KWD","_regular_price_YER","_regular_price_SAR","_regular_price_USD","_sale_price","_sale_price_AED","_sale_price_OMR","_sale_price_BHD","_sale_price_KWD","_sale_price_YER","_sale_price_SAR","_sale_price_USD","_price","_price_AED","_price_OMR","_price_BHD","_price_KWD","_price_YER","_price_SAR","_price_USD","_min_variation_regular_price","_min_variation_regular_price_AED","_min_variation_regular_price_OMR","_min_variation_regular_price_BHD","_min_variation_regular_price_KWD","_min_variation_regular_price_YER","_min_variation_regular_price_SAR","_min_variation_regular_price_USD","_min_variation_sale_price","_min_variation_sale_price_AED","_min_variation_sale_price_OMR","_min_variation_sale_price_BHD","_min_variation_sale_price_KWD","_min_variation_sale_price_YER","_min_variation_sale_price_SAR","_min_variation_sale_price_USD","_min_variation_price","_min_variation_price_AED","_min_variation_price_OMR","_min_variation_price_BHD","_min_variation_price_KWD","_min_variation_price_YER","_min_variation_price_SAR","_min_variation_price_USD","_max_variation_regular_price","_max_variation_regular_price_AED","_max_variation_regular_price_OMR","_max_variation_regular_price_BHD","_max_variation_regular_price_KWD","_max_variation_regular_price_YER","_max_variation_regular_price_SAR","_max_variation_regular_price_USD","_max_variation_sale_price","_max_variation_sale_price_AED","_max_variation_sale_price_OMR","_max_variation_sale_price_BHD","_max_variation_sale_price_KWD","_max_variation_sale_price_YER","_max_variation_sale_price_SAR","_max_variation_sale_price_USD","_max_variation_price","_max_variation_price_AED","_max_variation_price_OMR","_max_variation_price_BHD","_max_variation_price_KWD","_max_variation_price_YER","_max_variation_price_SAR","_max_variation_price_USD","_sale_price_dates_from","_sale_price_dates_from_AED","_sale_price_dates_from_OMR","_sale_price_dates_from_BHD","_sale_price_dates_from_KWD","_sale_price_dates_from_YER","_sale_price_dates_from_SAR","_sale_price_dates_from_USD","_sale_price_dates_to","_sale_price_dates_to_AED","_sale_price_dates_to_OMR","_sale_price_dates_to_BHD","_sale_price_dates_to_KWD","_sale_price_dates_to_YER","_sale_price_dates_to_SAR","_sale_price_dates_to_USD","_wcml_schedule","_wcml_schedule_AED","_wcml_schedule_OMR","_wcml_schedule_BHD","_wcml_schedule_KWD","_wcml_schedule_YER","_wcml_schedule_SAR","_wcml_schedule_USD"],"__custom_term_fields_readonly_config_prev":[],"custom_term_fields_readonly_config":[],"taxonomies_readonly_config":{"translation_priority":1,"product_cat":1,"product_tag":1,"product_type":0,"shop_order_status":0,"product_visibility":0,"product_shipping_class":1},"custom-types_readonly_config":{"attachment":1,"product":1,"product_variation":1,"shop_coupon":0,"shop_order":0,"wp_block":1},"notification":{"new-job":1,"include_xliff":0,"completed_frequency":3,"completed":1,"resigned":1,"overdue":2,"overdue_offset":7,"dashboard":true,"purge-old":7},"post_translation_editor_native_for_post_type":[],"post_translation_editor_native":false},"custom-types_sync_option":{"attachment":1,"mc4wp-form":1,"product":1,"product_variation":1,"shop_coupon":0,"shop_order":0,"blocks":1,"featured_item":1,"yith-wccos-ostatus":0,"atum_inventory_log":0,"atum_purchase_order":0,"wp_block":1},"language_selector_initialized":1,"dont_show_help_admin_notice":true,"display_featured_image_as_translated":0,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_3551547f2cb80db929ade56dd973137c":true,"xliff_newlines":1,"tm_xliff_version":"12","site_does_not_use_icl":true,"custom_posts_unlocked_option":{"product":0},"taxonomies_unlocked_option":{"product_cat":0},"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_8143ae6ebe283ee69252293649b3f540":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_54c023e3af3e01d7c5b119a45cbd32d3":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_56b8905a7dd0e531a2f2f183f0a6ab15":true,"just_reactivated":0,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_ded77cf8fbc93b0b35cd86e9af68e483":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_a468992d4e359dbf02267d102b47f283":true,"translation_service":false,"language_domains":{"en":"en.alwasamah.com"},"language_per_domain_sso_enabled":true,"admin_text_3_2_migration_complete_00b6c61b99d0c16022aeb1a4af6a595f":true,"store_frontend_cookie":0,"theme_localization_load_textdomain":"0","gettext_theme_domain_name":"","edit_languages_flag_migration":1},"installer":{"version":"1.9.4","repositories":{"wpml":{"api-url":"https:\/\/api.wpml.org\/","products":"http:\/\/d2salfytceyqoe.cloudfront.net\/wpml33-products.json","subscription":{"key":"vXHsZeAchZ","data":{"subscription_type":6721,"expires":null,"status":"4"},"registered_by":1,"site_url":"https:\/\/alwasamah.com"}},"toolset":{"api-url":"https:\/\/api.toolset.com\/","products":"http:\/\/d7j863fr5jhrr.cloudfront.net\/toolset33-products.json","subscription":""}},"instances":{"\/home\/wasamadmin\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/sitepress-multilingual-cms\/vendor\/otgs\/installer\/installer.php":{"bootfile":"\/home\/wasamadmin\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/sitepress-multilingual-cms\/vendor\/otgs\/installer\/installer.php","version":"1.9.4","args":{"plugins_install_tab":1,"site_key_nags":[{"repository_id":"wpml","product_name":"WPML","condition_cb":[{"locale_utils":{},"footer_preview":false,"icl_translations_cache":null,"icl_language_name_cache":{"name":"language_name","cache_to_option":true,"cache_needs_saving":false},"icl_term_taxonomy_cache":null,"wpdb":{"show_errors":false,"suppress_errors":false,"last_error":"","num_queries":130,"num_rows":0,"rows_affected":0,"insert_id":986406,"last_query":"SELECT option_value FROM wp7e_options WHERE option_name = \u0027auto_core_update_failed\u0027 LIMIT 1","last_result":[],"queries":null,"prefix":"wp7e_","base_prefix":"wp7e_","ready":true,"blogid":0,"siteid":0,"tables":["posts","comments","links","options","postmeta","terms","term_taxonomy","term_relationships","termmeta","commentmeta","woocommerce_payment_tokenmeta","woocommerce_order_itemmeta","wc_product_meta_lookup"],"old_tables":["categories","post2cat","link2cat"],"global_tables":["users","usermeta"],"ms_global_tables":["blogs","signups","site","sitemeta","sitecategories","registration_log","blog_versions"],"comments":"wp7e_comments","commentmeta":"wp7e_commentmeta","links":"wp7e_links","options":"wp7e_options","postmeta":"wp7e_postmeta","posts":"wp7e_posts","terms":"wp7e_terms","term_relationships":"wp7e_term_relationships","term_taxonomy":"wp7e_term_taxonomy","termmeta":"wp7e_termmeta","usermeta":"wp7e_usermeta","users":"wp7e_users","blogs":null,"blog_versions":null,"registration_log":null,"signups":null,"site":null,"sitecategories":null,"sitemeta":null,"field_types":{"post_author":"%d","post_parent":"%d","menu_order":"%d","term_id":"%d","term_group":"%d","term_taxonomy_id":"%d","parent":"%d","count":"%d","object_id":"%d","term_order":"%d","ID":"%d","comment_ID":"%d","comment_post_ID":"%d","comment_parent":"%d","user_id":"%d","link_id":"%d","link_owner":"%d","link_rating":"%d","option_id":"%d","blog_id":"%d","meta_id":"%d","post_id":"%d","user_status":"%d","umeta_id":"%d","comment_karma":"%d","comment_count":"%d","active":"%d","cat_id":"%d","deleted":"%d","lang_id":"%d","mature":"%d","public":"%d","site_id":"%d","spam":"%d"},"charset":"utf8mb4","collate":"utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci","func_call":"$db-\u003Equery(\u0022SELECT option_value FROM wp7e_options WHERE option_name = \u0027auto_core_update_failed\u0027 LIMIT 1\u0022)","is_mysql":true,"categories":"wp7e_categories","post2cat":"wp7e_post2cat","link2cat":"wp7e_link2cat","payment_tokenmeta":"wp7e_woocommerce_payment_tokenmeta","order_itemmeta":"wp7e_woocommerce_order_itemmeta","wc_product_meta_lookup":"wp7e_wc_product_meta_lookup"}},"setup"]}]},"delegated":true},"\/home\/wasamadmin\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/woocommerce-multilingual\/vendor\/otgs\/installer\/installer.php":{"bootfile":"\/home\/wasamadmin\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/woocommerce-multilingual\/vendor\/otgs\/installer\/installer.php","version":"1.9.0","args":{"plugins_install_tab":1},"delegated":false}}}}}

July 17, 2019 at 11:24 pm #4233927

hussainS

Communication Log

stom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"e050f3d3a0bfccd551c2286233d60837","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/sdl-language-cloud/","notification":true,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":true,"deadline":true,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"Your username and password are the same as the credentials you use to login to SDL Language Cloud","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/sdl-language-cloud/#connecting-to-language-cloud","client_create_account_page_url":"hidden link","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"Username","name":"username","type":"text"},{"label":"Password","name":"password","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"manual","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":4,"speed_ranking":2032.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":15.75,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":15.75},"specializations":[],"countries":[],"redirect_to_ts?":true},{"id":8,"name":"Gengo","description":"Gengo’s people-powered translation platform helps you translate content into over 36 languages through a selective, global network of translators.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"hidden link","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"63f155572eb659a462aac247ee1bbf8d","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gengo/","notification":true,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":true,"deadline":false,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"Your public and secret keys are found on your Gengo Customer Dashboard","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gengo/#generate-api-keys","client_create_account_page_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gengo/#create-gengo-account","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"Public key","name":"public_key","type":"text"},{"label":"Private key","name":"private_key","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"email","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":2,"speed_ranking":1718.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":15.05,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":15.05},"specializations":[{"name":"Business","key":"business"},{"name":"e-Commerce","key":"e-commerce"},{"name":"Tourism & Travel","key":"tourism_travel"}],"countries":[{"name":"Japan","code":"JP"},{"name":"Philippines","code":"PH"},{"name":"United States","code":"US"}],"redirect_to_ts?":true},{"id":12,"name":"OneHourTranslation","description":"OneHourTranslation provides translations in more than 75 languages and 2500 languages pairs for medium to large businesses. It specializes in providing business translations in a variety of fields including legal, technical and web applications.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"hidden link","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"8850fd4bfdaae2a2d63e51fb1f2ac3e4","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/onehourtranslation/","notification":true,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":true,"deadline":true,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"Your Secret Key and Public Key are located under \"Profile > API Keys\" on your OneHourTranslation Control panel","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/onehourtranslation/#api-secret-public-keys","client_create_account_page_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/onehourtranslation/#create-account","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"Secret Key","name":"secret_key","type":"text"},{"label":"Public Key","name":"public_key","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"email","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":5,"speed_ranking":2059.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":14.93,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":14.93},"specializations":[{"name":"Technical","key":"technical"},{"name":"Business","key":"business"},{"name":"e-Commerce","key":"e-commerce"}],"countries":[{"name":"Israel","code":"IL"},{"name":"Romania","code":"RO"},{"name":"Ukraine","code":"UA"},{"name":"United States","code":"US"}],"redirect_to_ts?":true},{"id":43,"name":"GPI","description":"GPI is a team of language, technology, project management and business professionals with over 20 years of extensive experience in translation services helping companies communicate and conduct business in more than 100 languages and 15 disciplines.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"URL from request to GPI","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"bbfd2c9ae5d6d34b08719f8fcbde80d6","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gpi/","notification":false,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":false,"deadline":true,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"A GPI team member will email an API Key and API Secret Key","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gpi/#receiving-api-keys","client_create_account_page_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gpi/#requesting-an-account","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"API Key","name":"api_key","type":"text"},{"label":"API Secret Key","name":"api_secret_key","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"email","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":2,"speed_ranking":1709.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":14.6,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":14.6},"specializations":[{"name":"Technical","key":"technical"},{"name":"Marketing & Branding","key":"marketing_branding"},{"name":"Tourism & Travel","key":"tourism_travel"}],"countries":[],"redirect_to_ts?":true},{"id":39,"name":"Avilínga","description":"Avilínga is a Swiss company which has been translating content for companies in the aviation industry since 2006. In particular, it specializes in technical aviation translations.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"f38976dca685689ebf19fd516fb4e918","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/avilinga/","notification":true,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":true,"deadline":true,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"An Avilinga team member will email you a unique API Token","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/avilinga/#retrieving-api-token","client_create_account_page_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/avilinga/#requesting-an-avilinga-account","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"API token","name":"api_token","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"api","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":0,"speed_ranking":0.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":11.75,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":11.75},"specializations":[],"countries":[],"redirect_to_ts?":false},{"id":21,"name":"Capita","description":"CAPITA TI is a British company which has been translating content for commercial businesses and public sector organizations since 1984. It specializes in legal, financial, manufacturing and e-Learning translations in over 180 languages.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"hidden link{request_id}","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"3393562c8687d38db9c447854bd20957","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/capita/","notification":false,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":false,"deadline":true,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"The username, password, customer name, and contact name will be provided upon creating a Capita account","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/capita/#connecting-your-site-to-capita","client_create_account_page_url":"hidden link","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"Username","name":"username","type":"text"},{"label":"Password","name":"password","type":"text"},{"label":"Customer Name","name":"customer_name","type":"text"},{"label":"Contact Name","name":"contact_name","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"email","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":2,"speed_ranking":1808.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":10.0,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":10.0},"specializations":[],"countries":[],"redirect_to_ts?":true}]
}

July 18, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4239541

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I have created a test site on order to test Aramex Shipping WooCommerce on a new WordPress installation. Please install the plugin and try to recreate the issue. Do you experience the same problem on this test site?

One Click Login: hidden link

If we will recreate the issue we proof that there is a compatiblity issue between the plugin and WPML and I will be able to escalate the issue to our compatilbity team.

Let me know about the outcome.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 18, 2019 at 4:07 pm #4240731

hussainS

Hi Dear Andreas
Hope you are well ,,

I tried to get in the link:
hidden link

I have download two plugins I have used in my site
1- Aramex Plugins
2- State , Cities and places for Woocommerce
both of them are downloaded from the WordPress Plugin Directory.

But I couldn't activate the Aramex Plugin because it's need to enable SOAP API from INI file.

Thank you

July 18, 2019 at 9:53 pm #4242469

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I have just sent you a private notification with access details for a test server install.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Aremex Shipping Compny just accept States and Cities with English Language’ is closed to new replies.