Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
July 19, 2019 at 3:29 pm #4247117

hussainS

Hi Dear Andreas

In this link
hidden link

I've downloaded Aramex Plugin but I could not activate becuase it's need SOAP API SERVICE.
This should be activated from php.ini file.

Thank you ..

July 19, 2019 at 5:13 pm #4247607

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Did you revise the private message including the server access?

I have installed all necessary plugin and added the Aramex Plugin form the followin glink:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/aramex-shipping-woocommerce/

The plugin States, Cities, and Places for WooCommerce has been donwloaded and added to the WordPress install from using the official WordPress.org link:
hidden link

I would kinldy like to ask you to recreate the issue and let me know if you expereinced the same issue on this fresh install.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm #4247641

hussainS

Mr Andreas

I have already download Two Plugins to the link:
hidden link

But When you try to Activate Aramex plugin you could not do that because it's need Soap Api service ..
Please try to activate Aramex Plugin and see the message you get.

Regards,,

July 19, 2019 at 5:45 pm #4247729

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion but I am not longer refering to the sandbox test site.

I have created a test site on Cloudways and it is ready for testing.

Above this message you should see a private box with the credentials. Click on "Show private message".

Please take note that I will be out of office for the next two weeks. I will try to follow up upon this issue but in case you will not receive a reply do not hesitate to open a new ticket and link back to this thread in order for another agent to take care about it.

Have a nice weekend.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 19, 2019 at 6:37 pm #4247875

hussainS

Thank you Andreas
Hope to spend nice time in your vacation.

Best Regards

July 19, 2019 at 7:33 pm #4248027

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hi!

Thank you very much.

Check out the website and use it for some testing. Let me know about the outcome and I will be replying. If you expereicne the same issue we will escalate to our comaptiblity.

Otherwise we might investigate further and migrate your live site to Cloudways in order for our developers to have alook at your site.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Aremex Shipping Compny just accept States and Cities with English Language’ is closed to new replies.