We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
March 13, 2019 at 10:54 am #3332267

andrewF-15

Hi there,

I'm receiving the following errors on multiple areas of the site, and I believe it is the cause for many issues on my site:

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Argument ID must be numeric and greater than 0. in /home/prodcavirehalma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /home/prodcavirehalma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element-factory.php(35): WPML_Translation_Element->__construct(0, Object(SitePress), NULL) #1 /home/prodcavirehalma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/words-count/hooks/wpml-tm-word-count-refresh-hooks.php(39): WPML_Translation_Element_Factory->create(0, 'post') #2 /home/prodcavirehalma/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_TM_Word_Count_Refresh_Hooks->refresh_post_word_count(0) #3 /home/prodcavirehalma/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/prodcavirehalma/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/prodcavirehalma/publ in /home/prodcavirehalma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php on line 28

When creating a new page I get an Error: 500, when debug mode is enabled this error is shown.

I've tried attempting all fixes across the WPML platform, including: Deactivating Yoast, clearing htaccess, various code changes to the WPML plugin.

This error seemed to start occurring when updating the site.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

John.

March 13, 2019 at 12:35 pm #3333259

andrewF-15

Is there any update to this ticket? This is affecting a live production site.

March 14, 2019 at 5:13 am #3340573

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Sorry about the situation, The issue needs a detailed debugging i would request you to clone your site to our private server so that it's easy for us to debug without disturbing your site. The details about migration will be sent in my next private reply.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Argument ID must be numeric and greater than 0’ is closed to new replies.