Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.62 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vuk 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Vuk.

Author Posts
June 20, 2018 at 9:58 am

lubomirC

I am trying to: I installed WPML as usual (I did few sites the same way) using the very same theme and plugins, but when go to frontend translation page, the entire site is "broken". I updated everything (core, plugins, theme), have it similar on another domain, but one site works and the new one doesnt. Could you please help me?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Page where it works is e.g. hidden link (with 6 languagues). Every transaltion has same content and everything works fine.

Instead, I got: But when I visit hidden link and click for english in menu, the site is broken, no css, there is some mistake. I wen through al settings, both pages have the same. I have no idea, what to do next and where the mistake is.

June 20, 2018 at 3:45 pm #2425143

Vuk
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Belgrade (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I've checked and realized you have a lot of custom css code in Appearance > Custom code.
My guess is that it could be a part of the Fresh Custom Code plugin you have installed and CSS is only loaded for primary language because of it.

You should check WPML > Settings > Post Types Translation settings in your other websites so you can set them as translatable and replicate them on this one. Than you'll have functional CSS for all websites.

Please check screenshot attached.

Warm regards