This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
June 1, 2019 at 5:33 pm #3935739

Christopher

I'm trying to enable wpml translation management plugin and then it doesnt allow me to navigate to backend wp pages, it loads very slow and ultimately shows 504 Gateway timeout issue.

I checked in forums and someone suggested to put debug.log information, I did the same and here is the info
"[01-Jun-2019 17:13:49 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339
[01-Jun-2019 17:13:49 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339
"

Please suggest how to fix it.

June 2, 2019 at 9:11 am #3937041

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

As yu see both of these errors are NOT coming from WPML.

Could you please disable all the plugins except WPML and check this.?

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

June 2, 2019 at 5:14 pm #3937765

Christopher

This is on live site so I cant simply disable plugins, do you have any other way to debug this ?

The topic ‘[Closed] As soon as I enable translation management, backend not loads, throw timeout err’ is closed to new replies.