This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.52 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
February 24, 2020 at 2:43 pm

bernardoC-6

I'm using some custom templates for displaying content. On this page I'm sharing with you, the second tab below the gallery is the_content.

For some reason, on this specific post, I can't translate the_content with ATE. Whatever I put on the WYSIWYG editor in the backend on the original language, it doesn't show up for translation for other languages on the Advanced Translation Editor.

February 24, 2020 at 4:29 pm
February 25, 2020 at 9:00 pm #5565857

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

To check whether this is happening due to any conflict with other plugins, could you please try in a minimal installation by disabling all plugins that are unrelated to WPML, ACF & CPT-UI and try to translate the post after doing a minor update in the original post?

As I can see a lot of fields, please make sure that all the required fields are set to "translate".

Thanks,
Rohan

March 3, 2020 at 4:06 pm #5609709

bernardoC-6

Hey Rohan,

Sorry for the late reply.

The issue persists with a minimal configuration. Were you able to login and test it for yourself?

Any further help is appreciated.

Thank you.

March 4, 2020 at 1:43 pm #5617383

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

In that case, I request you to switch to one of the default themes e.g. Twenty Seventeen, Do you see the same issue?
In this way, we can confirm whether the issue is caused due to any conflict with your current theme.

Thanks,
Rohan

The topic ‘[Closed] ATE content not displaying’ is closed to new replies.