Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lubomirC 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 16, 2020 at 6:07 pm #5502459

lubomirC

Hi, have 2 issues:

1) I have followed this tutorial - https://wpml.org/compatibility/2019/02/announcing-contact-form-7-ml/ , got stuck exactly at the very same point as here - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/job-stuck-on-transferring-your-translation-job-to-advanced-translation-editor/ . Then contacted the hosting provider, increased max_file_uploads but didnt help...

2) I tried to register categories strings from WP Google Maps - Pro Add-on to be able to translate them, but with no luck. I followed tutorial, searched solution in forum, but I know that I am missing something. Also tried shortcode solution but it didnt help. Can you please help me?

February 17, 2020 at 5:57 am #5504449

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

First of all, thank you very much for your patience and sorry to have you waiting - there is a very full ticket queue at the moment and it takes us a bit more than usual to answer tickets.

Now, regarding your request, thank you for reporting the issue.

We've seen a couple more requests from other customers, too, regarding the same issue, and we are currently investigating this.

I'm leaving this ticket attached to myself and I will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your understanding and for your patience throughout the process.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

February 17, 2020 at 8:14 am #5505243

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hello again and thank you very much for waiting.

I got a confirmation from the ATE team that there was an ATE database-related issue and that this should not happen anymore with any new translation jobs that you create from now on.

Also, in around 1 hour, we will be able to recover all the already-sent translation jobs that failed initially.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue and thank you once again for your patience.

PS: If this will ever take place again, please do not hesitate to let us know.

PS2: Regarding the second issue (WP Google Maps), our support policy allows us to take care of only one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you to please mark this ticket as resolved and open a new ticket for the additional issue?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

February 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm #5549131

lubomirC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!