This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by omarA-31 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 5:07 pm

omarA-31

I am trying to: Make my website the most multi languege as possible. Im trying to traduce a product and when I make to the part to decide the amount, it doesnt traduce. Specially on english.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: See the amount of the product in options.

Instead, I got: I cannot see the amount of the product; Unit, 1/2 dozen and Dozen

September 18, 2019 at 5:23 pm
September 18, 2019 at 5:35 pm #4599347

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. Have you created your product attributes as global attributes, or are they custom for the product?

If they are global, you can go to WooCoommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual and click the Attributes tab. Here, select the attribute from the drop down and then click Synchronize Hierarchy and update Product Variations, and run the sync.

If that does not resolve it, please go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting and in the Clean Up section, the first option, run for both Products and for Variations.

Please let me know if either of these solutions resolves the issue.

September 18, 2019 at 6:03 pm #4599485

omarA-31

The attributes that I made is custom for each product. Do I apply the support, thoubleshooting tip ot there is something else that I can try?

September 18, 2019 at 8:56 pm #4599895

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Yes, please try that. Then update the original product, and resave the translation and let me know if this resolves the issue.

If that does not resolve it, please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Settings and click the troubleshooting link at the bottom. Then run through the steps available there, and let me know if there is any change.

September 19, 2019 at 5:36 pm #4607715

omarA-31

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!