Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by danielL-65 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 20, 2017 at 11:57 pm

danielL-65

I am trying to: See/use variations

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: choice of size and colours

Instead, I got: unable to select variation

For some reason we have lost the variations. The attribute value for them is missing. I see that the variation exists in Smart Manager but not at product level.

August 21, 2017 at 12:41 pm #1347257

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi ,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support. We are happy to help you.

I just checked your site dashboard and noticed *Taille* attribute terms are missing for the *Veste MinuitAParis Beige* product. Please let me know the following for tracking the issue.

1) Please share with me more information about the following for more details.

The attribute value for them is missing. I see that the variation exists in Smart Manager but not at product level

2) Please add the *Taille* attribute terms again to the Product and make sure it is working for you as expected

3) Does it happen after the upgrade of any plugin/theme?

4) Are you working on the site now? Becuase suddenly all the plugins except WooCommerce is deactivated and the theme is switched to 2016.

--
With Regards

Bigul

2017-08-21_1756.png
August 21, 2017 at 1:41 pm #1347328

danielL-65

I believe I have found the issue. A plugin called 'Smart Manager' deleted all the values for attributes therefore the variation could not display. I don't have a fix, except manually reapplying each attribute term. WPML has been funny with variations in the past but I don't think it is the cause of this issue. Thank you for getting back to me. I'll keep searching for a solution. The data is there but not displaying.