Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
January 30, 2021 at 5:36 pm #7968581

orS-2

I have products in hebrew that i need to translate to english and then disconnect the english translation and make the english version the main version

when disconnecting the products, all the attribute are deleted - how can i prevent this?

February 2, 2021 at 9:29 am #7984285

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

This issue is reproducible in a fresh installation. Therefore I have shared the details with our second-tier team for further checking. We will get back to you as early as possible on this. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 3, 2021 at 12:37 pm #7996373

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

The ticket is escalated to our developers for further debugging. We will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 12, 2021 at 5:49 pm #8073395

orS-2

hello
is there an estimate for when will i be able to fix it?

February 13, 2021 at 12:58 pm #8076619

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Our developers are still working on this. As of now, we don't have the exact time for the fix. We will get back to you soon when we have an update on this from our developers. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 31, 2021 at 10:36 am #9319931

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

We are closing this ticket now. As of now, it is a feature request and there is no exact time frame schedule for it. Because WooCommerce Multilingual generally expects the user to use the translation editor.

If you still have similar issues, please feel free to open a new ticket. We are happy to help always. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] attribute’ is closed to new replies.