Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by demianv 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 3, 2020 at 4:04 pm #6727647

demianv

I am trying to: select attribute in woocommerce multilingual backend. I have replaced the public function as reported in https://wpml.org/errata/woocommerce-attributes-label-translations-are-not-showing/, but this does not cover the current problem. I have disabled all plugins except woocommerce and wpml, problem persists.

Dev tool error shows this:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'label' of undefined
- at Oject.WPML_core.templates/taxonomy-translation/status-trans-select.html (templates-compiled.js?ver=1.2.4:222)
- at i.WPML_core.templates/taxonomy-translation/filter.html [as template] (templates-compiled.js?ver=1.2.4:16)
- at i.render (filter-view.js?ver=1.2.4:2)
- at p (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,hoverintent-js,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iri&load[chunk_1]=s,wp-color-picker,underscore,backbone,wp-util,wp-pointer&ver=5.4.2:627)
- at f (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,hoverintent-js,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iri&load[chunk_1]=s,wp-color-picker,underscore,backbone,wp-util,wp-pointer&ver=5.4.2:627)
- at l (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,hoverintent-js,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iri&load[chunk_1]=s,wp-color-picker,underscore,backbone,wp-util,wp-pointer&ver=5.4.2:627)
- at i.n.trigger (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,hoverintent-js,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-touch-punch,iri&load[chunk_1]=s,wp-color-picker,underscore,backbone,wp-util,wp-pointer&ver=5.4.2:627)
- at i.processData (taxonomy.js?ver=5.4.2:5)
- at Object.success (taxonomy.js?ver=5.4.2:4)
- at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=5.4.2:2)

August 4, 2020 at 12:26 pm #6733433

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

1. Please make sure that all of your plugins are at the latest release levels.

2. Is this site a develoment site?

3.What are the attributes that you are trying to translate?

4. Describe steps to replicate the problem on your site.

5 Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

August 4, 2020 at 4:26 pm #6735555

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello

You had not set the Multilingual options for this taxnomy to "Translatable" here:
WPML > Settings > Taxnomy Translation > Product eeltsokken (pa_eeltsokken)

I did this for you and now the terms are loading in the WCML Attribute translation screen.

August 4, 2020 at 11:26 pm #6737231

demianv

Strange that this was not enabled. But this was the solution. Thank you!