This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: JavaScript error while translating the Product Attributes

Solution: The Product Attributes are not listing for translation in WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Attributes screen because it is marked as *Not Translate* in WPML>>Settings>>Custom Taxonomies section

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/attributes-translations-with-the-javascript-error-appearing-in-the-chrome-console/#post-4548063

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jeroenS-7 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 10, 2019 at 6:08 pm #4547997

jeroenS-7

Last two lines are the errors after hitting the "check for updates" button. Not quite sure why, perhaps runtime error or something, maybe of interest to know. And it would be perfect if you could take a look into the attributes translations with the java error appearing in the Chrome console.

Thanks!

September 10, 2019 at 6:26 pm #4548063

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Few of the Product Attributes are not listing for translation in WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Attributes screen because it is marked as *Not Translate* in WPML>>Settings>>Custom Taxonomies section.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 13, 2019 at 9:47 am #4567189

jeroenS-7

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!