This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
May 28, 2019 at 9:01 am #3904497

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

I have updated all pages with 5 languages using auto translate but still showing processing icon. not showing edit icon.
please check upload screenshot.

I've tried to contact you multiple times over the past few days but no one support team available.

please help me in this problem.

Thanks,
sanghamitra
Email- sanghamitrarout86@gmail.com

May 28, 2019 at 3:50 pm #3908565

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

This is just a reminder that this ticket was escalated to our deelopment team. i'll get back o you as soon as i get an answer from them.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

P.S: you don't need to answer this ticket.

June 13, 2019 at 8:02 pm #4016797

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

Could you please ask your hosting support if they can tell you the current limit of the database's "max_allowed_packet"? i believe right now it has reached its limit on one of the tables and that's why the statuses are stuck.

Let me know, please.

June 14, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4021841

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

I got your email regarding auto translate for hidden link.

I have increase max_allowed_packet size but still same issue

I have sent you screenshot. please check
=================
Below your message.
Dear Lawrence,

Alejandro from WPML support has added the following message to your support thread:

Auto translate issue for some pages
Hello,

Could you please ask your hosting support if they can tell you the current limit of the database's "max_allowed_packet"? i believe right now it has reached its limit on one of the tables and that's why the statuses are stuck.

Thanks,
sanghamitra

June 14, 2019 at 5:15 pm #4023221

Alejandro
Supporter

At this point, please backup your site, so a developer can access your site and check what else could be the issue.

Regards.

June 17, 2019 at 10:01 am #4034243

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

I have taken backup both file and database. Please look into this issue and do the needful.

Thank you
Sanghamitra Rout
E-mail- sanghamitrarout86@gmail.com

June 17, 2019 at 3:52 pm #4036793

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

Please check your wp-config.php file and find the string "set_time_limit(100)" make sure it looks like this:

set_time_limit(100);

then please go to WPML > Translation Management > Translation Jobs > delete the translation that is stuck

Then go to WPML > Translation and try to edit one of the translations in there and see if the translations are now synched correctly.

Please make sure to have the following code present as well, otherwise, you'll not be able to meet WPML's minimum requirements:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT','128M');

Let me know how it goes.

June 18, 2019 at 11:18 am #4043077

lawrenceA-2

Hi,
That issue is fixed but product listing page is loading is very slow as other pages.

Another question:
Can we translate multiple product at a time in Translations queue?

Thanks,
sanghamitra

June 19, 2019 at 12:29 pm #4051409

Alejandro
Supporter

About the slow loading of the list:
Can you tell me how did you fix the issue? this way i can investigate why is it loading slow?

About the multiple translation. you can add several translations to the queue but you can translate one at a time. there's one thing that could be useful for you to know: The translation Memory Feature.

It's already part of the Advanced Translation Editor and whenever it encounters an exact string segment, it will translate it automatically so if the products have the same string, you'll just need to select it as completed, it will auto fill with the translation you previously added to another exact string segment.

Regards.

June 19, 2019 at 2:34 pm #4052203

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

Step 1 => I have added set_time_limit(100) and define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT','128M'); in wp-config.php
Step 2 => Login wp-admin --> Go to WPML -> Click on Translation Management -> Translation Jobs
Step 3- > Delete jobs which status is Waiting For Translate
Step 4 -> Then go to WPML -> Translation - there is a Translate button for each product.
Click on Translate button then translate products.

Thanks,
sanghamitra

June 20, 2019 at 4:32 pm #4061611

Alejandro
Supporter

Oh I'm glad that did it!

I also answered your last question so if you feel that everything's resolved now, maybe we can close the ticket. You can do it yourself or you can let me know and i'll do it for you!

Regards.