This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
September 17, 2018 at 5:04 pm #2741987

rommelG

Username: rommelG
Order #2654333 was placed on August 17, 2018 and is currently Completed.

Invoice Number 2654333
Order Date: August 17, 2018
Payment method: PayPal
Transaction: wc_order_5b7700fb04a10

As per your instruction, I have just purchased WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual plugin and added in my website after settings it display on my website top bar but when I wanted to switcher or change to another language it shows errors page 404, you can see ours screenshot here below. What is problems???
PLEASE ADVISE. I NEED HELP TO MAKE THIS WORK
What should I do if the translate widget does not show on my website?
What should I do if there are no languages being changed in the language box?
What can I do to make it work properly on my website?

Thanks again for all you are doing to help me to fixed the problem.

Rommel G

September 18, 2018 at 8:43 pm #2746494

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

This may be because the home page was not created in the other languages (according to your second screenshot).

Please, could you translate those pages that are missing to see if the page will be displayed correctly?

Also, I noticed you are using a cache plugin. Please, could you clear the cache and verify that the problem persists?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Automatic Redirect Based on Browser Language Shows Errors. Language Switcher E’ is closed to new replies.