Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 17, 2022 at 8:23 am #11235189

lukasM-7

Hello, I try automatic translation for eshop, There is about 200 products created in slovak language and need translated to Czech and 3000 products imported via WP all import with wpml plugin to czech language and need translate to slovak language. I was set to translate everything, connect card to pay as go. Turned off translating theme template, check theme via Installer Support, and still get only waiting for translation and Preparing more content for translation notifications. There also take 71000credits but nothing is translated. In error log I have ATE Server Communication Started attempt to download xliff file. The process did not finish.

Screenshot: https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/tmp/Bez_n_zvu.png

this is from yesterday morging, i try today reset with switch to translated some and after that translate everything but dont help.

May 17, 2022 at 8:56 am #11235487

lukasM-7

I am sending debug information:

hidden link

May 17, 2022 at 9:47 pm #11241877

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

There is a currently known issue with the WP All Import WooCommerce Addon that causes, that imports are not automatically sent to translation.

You will need to create translation jobs for already imported products at WPML > Translation Management > Dashboard by selecting the post type "Products" and marking them, then sending them for translation.

Apart from that, before running further imports, please apply this workaround or check for available updates v3.3.1 of the WPAI WooCommerce addon, as the issue should get solved with the next plugin update.

Workaround:

Inside the file \wpai-woocommerce-add-on\actions\pmxi_after_post_import.php

Change:

function pmwi_pmxi_after_post_import($import_id) {
    remove_all_actions('shutdown');
}

to

function pmwi_pmxi_after_post_import($import_id) {
    //remove_all_actions('shutdown');
}

Let me know if you do have further questions or need further assistance.

Best regards
Andreas

May 23, 2022 at 9:25 am #11277941

lukasM-7

I was send all products imported from wp all import for translation manually. But this do not solve my problem. Products is waiting for translation and automatic translation is stuck... there is only sign: Your site is being automatically translated! 82 pages & posts left to translate, preparing more content for translation and nothing more. But there is 3000 products that i need to automatic translate and no 82... It was translate maybe 200 products in the begining, but after that it is stucked and nothing happens.

Snímka obrazovky 2022-05-23 o 11.24.07.png
May 24, 2022 at 4:55 pm #11295873

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

After applying the fix from my last message new imports should get automatically translated.

Such products, that have been imported before applying the fix will nned to be forced for automatic translation again.

You will need to go to WPML > Translation Management > Dashboard, select "products" on the top left, and create a translation job for all untranslated products.

I hope this will solve the issue. Please let me know if not.

Best regards
Andreas

May 30, 2022 at 12:21 pm #11343691

lukasM-7

Hello, I dont need apply this fix, it was been already aplied when I open the file (screenshot). So I start sending to translate all products manualy marking the products and click to translate selected contet. But still showing only waiting for translation for few days. When I open the single product translation, everything is translated automaticaly with no problem. But there is more than 3000 products and i Can not open every product manually. Also I have this problem with created product, not only imported via WP all import.

Also info on begining of translation management is stucked, and nothing is changing, Showing 112 left for translation (there is 3000 products and no 112) and preparing more products but nothing is changing for few days.

Snímka obrazovky 2022-05-30 142015.jpg
Snímka obrazovky 2022-05-30 141155.jpg
May 31, 2022 at 6:07 pm #11356303

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

The issue sounds more like the Advanced Translation Editor is not working as expected.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better for a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

The steps are also shown in this video: hidden link

Best regards
Andreas

June 3, 2022 at 8:04 am #11380389

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

There were two WCML config issues on your site which I have solved now.

See the screenshot for more details.

Product attributes further will require a translation in order to function.

In order to test the automatic translation behavior, we would need to run a new import. If you run a new import and the automatic translation will not trigger directly, please let me know.

Best regards
Andreas

config issues.jpg
June 6, 2022 at 8:06 am #11393451

lukasM-7

Hello, Import is runnig every morning. But nothing new. Still is products in waiting for translator and automatic translation didnt work. In translation management is still message about preparing more content and 69 pages & posts left to translate but there is more than 3000 untranslated products and nothing is happening.

June 8, 2022 at 2:03 am #11408469

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Take note that it is expected that the automatic translation will not trigger if the products are imported into a site language that is not declared as the site default language.

As far as I can see you imported original Czech products lately.

In such a case, you will need to trigger the translation jobs manually, as the site's default language is Slovak.

You will need to go to WPML > Translation Management and select the post type "Products" while setting the content language to "Czech" in order to create jobs for those imports.

Best regards
Andreas

imports.jpg
June 13, 2022 at 8:45 am #11446865

lukasM-7

Okay, We can start translation of untranslated product with button. But it dont work for us. From begining it translate maybe 200 products. But after that it start showing Waiting for translator. And when I try to add this product to translate, nothing happen. Sneding you a Video.

hidden link

June 14, 2022 at 9:32 am #11456151

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

We can not recommend using more than one translation plugin at the same time, for I disabled LocoTranslate.

Besides that, I have sent a fair amount of untranslated Czech products successfully to being translated automatically.

I can currently not see any issue here, apart from the fact that WPML needs a fairly long amount of time in order to translate the high amount of content.

Take note, that automatic translation will only work while you are logged into admin.

Please let me know if further assistance will be necessary.

Best regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Automatic translation issues’ is closed to new replies.