This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
March 12, 2019 at 11:12 pm #3328879

ashishS-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?
We have set up subdirectories for our site that use advanced custom fields to map to the site’s homepage. So when the homepage is edited, the subdirectory pages update as well. We are using the WPML CMS to translate the content on subdirectory pages so that the updates are done in the appropriate language. (There are blocks that are locally edited on the subdirectory pages as well, but that content can be manually translated during the edit.) We are having a hard time setting it up so that the automatic translation works. Can you please offer us some guidance? Thanks!

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? wro.robotsteam.org

March 14, 2019 at 3:38 am #3339981

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I am not totally sure how you are performing these steps and what settings you have set to achieve this. can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Please make sure to attach proper screenshots to show the issue or if you can submit a video that will be much easier.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] automatic translation using advanced custom fields’ is closed to new replies.