This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Martynas.V 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 12, 2018 at 9:41 am

Martynas.V

I am trying to:

I am having trouble with fusion sliders. So I have 3 languages: LT (default), EN, RU. Fusion slider appear on LT and RU but not in EN. Quite confused where I went wrong 🙂
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I also noticed that fusion slider settings in translated languages are not copied.

October 15, 2018 at 1:20 pm #2817651

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

From what I can see in the backend, in the bottom of the English-content page, there's currently no selected Fusion slider.

I will attach a screenshot, too, so that you can see what I mean.

Can you please select a slider from that dropdown list and let me know if that solved the issue?

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 15, 2018 at 1:31 pm #2817756

Martynas.V

I didn't try that because I was using translation management. I am sure it will work but why then it is displayed in the Russian language?

And if you check you will notice that slider setting is not copied. Check Lithuanian and Russian versions.

I am looking for the answers what I did wrong when translating.

October 16, 2018 at 3:34 pm #2821610

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for your patience.

I spent a good amount of time on your site but I could not figure out why the slider is showing on the Russian page.

There must be some theme setting I guess that's allowing the slider to still show up on the Russian page.

However, following the WPML documentation for the Avada theme (https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/using-wpml-with-the-avada-theme/#translating-avada-sliders), the step I recommended above would still be needed in order to display the translated version of the slides on the translated pages and even if the slide is currently showing on the Russian page, I would still recommend selecting that option for both the Russian and the English page.

Please let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 17, 2018 at 9:57 am #2824114

Martynas.V

I think I found the problem.

All sliders had the same title and slug so it was a conflict. After I changed the title adding (EN and RU) everything set to the place.