Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Przemysław.

Author Posts
September 13, 2016 at 5:54 pm #1078168

heidiS-4

I requested all translations for MVCrentals. I received all translations back, but I don't see the translations show up on the page.
This is the homepage in English:
hidden link
This is the page in Spanish:
hidden link
This is the page in German:
hidden link

I used Media translation and String translation.

Why do the translated fusion slides don't show?

Here are links showing that the translations of the individual pages exist:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

We have additional line breaks on all these translated pages, and I do understand now that the reason for that is an incorrect setting.

I

September 14, 2016 at 9:36 am #1079058

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hello.

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum.

1. First, I would like to refer you to our documentations about how to properly work with Avada and WPML.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/using-wpml-with-the-avada-theme/
For your case, please pay attention to the section that is titled 'Translating Avada home page'.
Did you follow those instructions for translating your hope page and other pages and posts?

2. By the debug information that you have attached, I can see that you did not set 'Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation' option.
Please, go to WPML -> Theme and plugins localization choose the option 'Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation' and save.
Please see attached screenshot use-st.jpg
If the received translations include strings from your theme please also press the 'Scan the theme for strings' button.

3. For media items, please go to WPML -> Media Translation and check (if not checked already) the 'Translation existing media in all languages' option.
Then press the 'Start' button and wait for the process to finish.

Please let me know if the above suggestions work in your case.
I look forward to your reply!

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Avada fusion slides don't show up as a whole on the page’ is closed to new replies.