This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.63 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 20, 2018 at 7:10 am #2751056

mid-3.0-comunicaciOn-creativa-slM

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Incompatibility plugin WPML Multilingual CMS with main menu Avada.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
Yes, i contacted with Avada support
Is there a similar example that we can see?
No
What is the link to your site? hidden link

September 21, 2018 at 8:28 am #2754285

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Avada theme is compatible with WPML and it should work perfectly, it seems like there is some settings conflict creating the issue.

Firstly, I would request you to elaborate the issue a bit much about the issue, could you please provide a step to step guide to replicate the problem?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

September 24, 2018 at 10:40 am #2760191

mid-3.0-comunicaciOn-creativa-slM

Hello,

Nice to miss you Shekhar,

I will tell you step by step my problem. The last week, i update home page. I uploaded content and when i click bottom update, the main menu disappeared without knowing by. Therefore, i got in touch with Avada support and they told me that i desactivated plugins until the problem was solved. I did and i see that if i desactivate WPML plugin the main menu appeared and it looked.

Please i need help.

Thanks.

September 25, 2018 at 4:31 am #2762483

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Would you mind providing me login details so I can quickly check your settings and provide you a feedback?

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

This info is private and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:

Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

If the issues need some changes in the plugins updates/disabling we will install a plugin called “duplicator” and replicate the site in our local server for testing.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Avada Main menu does not work with WPML plugin’ is closed to new replies.