This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 30, 2019 at 6:21 pm #4488795

georgO-5

Hello Sir
1. I have using Wpml with Avada theme.
2. but single post page switch Douch language next button and English language switch previous button showing.
3. But "WPML Multilingual CMS" plugin deactivate do then both button showing.

4. please see my three Screenshot.

Thanks,

August 30, 2019 at 8:15 pm #4489135

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I admit it's really strange that the navigation buttons are not working well while having the WPML active. Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this and see what's going on, please?

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 2, 2019 at 12:18 pm #4496823

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I just checked this out a bit closer and I could see that you're using the Post Types Order plugin. For now, it seems that only the Advanced Post Types Order version of the plugin is the only one that offers compatibility with WPML (hidden link). We also have an article about how to use these two https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/build-multilingual-wordpress-sites-using-advanced-post-types-order-and-wpml/

I think that the Post Types Order plugin might be working a bit different than the advanced version and that's why there are some issues. You can try to reach out the plugin authors and see if there's any change you can do to make the lite version of the plugin work with WPML.

Thanks,
Radu

September 4, 2019 at 5:23 am #4508335
georgO-5

Hello Sir
Thank you for previous help.

I am also facing another concern here. I have assigned different footer widget on different language i.e. Dutch and English. Now the concern is the footer is coming fine on dutch language and when I check this in the English language then it is a mess and some menus are missing as well. Can you please look into this too and help me.

New threads created by Radu and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/widgets-and-menu-translation/

September 4, 2019 at 11:09 am #4510375

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

We're trying to keep just one topic on each ticket. This is why I split your last message into a different ticket and I'll mark this one as resolved.

We'll hear back in a moment, on the new ticket.

Thanks,
Radu